You fuckers shamed the beloved Jersey

FOOTBALL IS FOR UNCULTURED BUFFOONS AND TALENTLESS FOOTMONKEYS

(This is gonna be classic :D)

I ain't going to respond to that

Oh wait, I just did

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I would love to meet you in real life and we could discuss this over a few drinks, don't worry it won't end with a glass in the face senario but instead you will realise that us football supporters are actually much more intelligent than we let one, Caveman Ninja is one that I could say without fear that he not, in your words, an uncultured buffoon and a talentless footmonkey, infact it is the other way round, people who retort to childish name calling and insults are infact the uneducated, Jeremy Kyle lovin fans.

As Caveman rightly posted, you are indeed about to enter a world of pain, infact prepare yourself for recieving this

Owned-Tree-UpArse.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the worst case of 'roids I've ever seen! Just joking with you though Slatanic, I enjoy football myself.

Shouldn't you be in bed?!

Incredibly my brain is wide awake, fuckin medication, it really has fucked up my sleep pattern, last week I got 5 hours sleep in 48 hours, I am on t ramadol, it's to ease the pain of my ankles, this is how it was 6 weeks ago

mixedpicks001.jpg

Not as painful as having a tree trunk up my arse granted

I ain't going to respond to that

Oh wait, I just did

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I would love to meet you in real life and we could discuss this over a few drinks, don't worry it won't end with a glass in the face senario but instead you will realise that us football supporters are actually much more intelligent than we let one, Caveman Ninja is one that I could say without fear that he not, in your words, an uncultured buffoon and a talentless footmonkey, infact it is the other way round, people who retort to childish name calling and insults are infact the uneducated, Jeremy Kyle lovin fans.

As Caveman rightly posted, you are indeed about to enter a world of pain, infact prepare yourself for recieving this

Owned-Tree-UpArse.jpg

I think he was trolling man haha

Oh T-ramadol, what a joy, absolute bitch to come off of it mind you.

Why the fuck is a mediation's name blocked out?!

I know, I am stunned at that myself, we can use all sweray words like Bastard, Cunt, Fucker, Bawbag but fuck me, typing the word ******** becomes that :lol:

I am aware of the addictive qualities of TRAM A DOLL, being on it just now is making my day at the office quite a surreal expierince at times, especially when dealing with the punters at the public counter, it's fun

:loco:

I know, I am stunned at that myself, we can use all sweray words like Bastard, Cunt, Fucker, Bawbag but fuck me, typing the word ******** becomes that :lol:

I am aware of the addictive qualities of TRAM A DOLL, being on it just now is making my day at the office quite a surreal expierince at times, especially when dealing with the punters at the public counter, it's fun

:loco:

Haha aye T-Doll is fantastic at the moment but wait til you come off of it, it's similar to coming off smack, honestly, you get withdrawls and shakes and it makes you sick constantly. Doctors don't fucking inform ye of that wee nugget.

Haha aye T-Doll is fantastic at the moment but wait til you come off of it, it's similar to coming off smack, honestly, you get withdrawls and shakes and it makes you sick constantly. Doctors don't fucking inform ye of that wee nugget.

Seriously??? They ne'er telt me that, snaeaky basatrds, surely this is only if you have been on T-doll for like years or something, I have been using T-dol for the past 6 months, I only take 6 a day when I am working and when I am not, I don't take any

Seriously??? They ne'er telt me that, snaeaky basatrds, surely this is only if you have been on T-doll for like years or something, I have been using T-dol for the past 6 months, I only take 6 a day when I am working and when I am not, I don't take any

My bf's flat mate just recently stopped taking it and she got so ill, was being sick and shaking and all that shit. Felt so bad for her, she ended up going back to the doctors and telling them about it. She is now back on it unfortunately haha but yeah she was sick for like a straight week when she didn't take it.

My bf's flat mate just recently stopped taking it and she got so ill, was being sick and shaking and all that shit. Felt so bad for her, she ended up going back to the doctors and telling them about it. She is now back on it unfortunately haha but yeah she was sick for like a straight week when she didn't take it.

Oh great, gae up smoking 6 months ago and it was a doddle, now that I am on Tram-doll, I will get the full blown junkie sickness :puke:, whoopdeefuckindee

Thanks

:ill: