Thats IT!!!!

Not you too Crossy? Why? :confused: I saw you at the deth concert, what are you worried about, you looked fine (I mean that in a completely heterosexual, blokey, matey kinda way :D )
Im the opposite, I weigh about 8 kilos soaking wet and get blown away by anything more than a light breeze.........
I once tried lifting weights to become conan like and impressive, but it didnt work. So I am Wheres Wally like and unimpressive :lol:

Go on, admit it, Im annoying, but Im good for a laugh, whether its at or with :loco:

Originally posted by Moon Child
I will not, regardless of how skinny I ever become, be wearing Bootylicious-type outfits.

:confused: :eek: :cry: :( :mad:

Just going through the motions of disappointment.

Sydo: LOL!!! @ that last comment!!! hahahaha! And also at the Blackie quote hahaha that's great.

Spawn: Hahahaha I love that little caveman story lol.

and Tim: I know how you can get lots of chicks at your gigs... PLAY SLAVE OF LOVE! Hahaha... heavy metal bands rarely get many girls... GLAM METAL bands get HEAPS! Hahah!

That's my plan now... I'm gonn abe a rock star lead guitarist in a glam metal band and score big time hahaha!

Originally posted by spawn
Not you too Crossy? Why? :confused: I saw you at the deth concert, what are you worried about, you looked fine (I mean that in a completely heterosexual, blokey, matey kinda way :D )

Well ive lost 25kg.. so I guess im not half as bad as I was. Im still not pulling the chicks though :cry: :deb:

Add some lyrics into Subterfudge songs like "Baby I've got the gasoline and you've the sparks" and "Put me into you like a flesh tattoo" and "Put your hand in my pocket, and grab onto my rocket" and "Swing it to the drums, swing it to guitar, swing it to the bass in the back of my car" and I guarantee you'll be fighting them off Chris hehe :)

Originally posted by phlogiston
Another problem with Tim's theory:
Originally posted by Lord Tim
You guys - all you need is to be able to sing and play guitar in a popular band! Easy! HAHAHAHAHA!

(Cartman voice) OI! I'm gonna kick you in the nuts!!

HAHAHAHA!

Troops: Ah, yes... Slave Of Love... That always went down so well live too... NOT! If only you'd heard the stuff *before* that! Eeesh! :rolleyes:

Tania: Dang! That's all! HAHAHA!