Today is a good day to die

Yeah, Bayern, congrats with Van Gaal! Hope he does wonders for your team.
I sincerelly hope van Gaal will return to Ajax one day. We actually need him now, but offcourse he'd like to go to Bayern.

It's really shit to be an Ajax fan. The Ajax supporters have started an action that sort of sums up "Young talented players abuse the shirt of Ajax".
Since the 60s Ajax has been the breeding place for a lot of talents. If you now look over the last 10 years it's insane what level players we're raised by Ajax and now are being used in the top teams.

What we've learned by now is that the market closes on august 31st 24:00. Not earlier. Players can give their word "I'll stay with Ajax another year atleast", but you're never sure until that day has come.

Zlatan was sold that last evening of the transfer deadline in 2005, Wesley Sneyder was also on the last day. With bids of +20 million you can't refuse it, simply because if they players says he WANTS to go there's no holding.

You know that in 2005 Chelsea "stole" 3 promising players from the Ajax youth!!!

Here are some players that played with Ajax over the last 10 year which, if put together you'd have a really nice team:
Manchester City: Nigel de Jong
Inter Milan: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Maxwell
Juventus: Grygera
Real Madrid: Wesley Sneijder, Rafael van der Vaart, Huntelaar
Atheltic Madrid: Johnny Heitinga
Liverpool: Ryan Babel
Werder Bremen: Petri Pasanen
Sevilla FC: Julien Escudé
AC Milan: Seedorf
Valencia: Hedwiges Maduro
Everton: Steven Pienaar (maybe not the best player, but in his time with Ajax he was a genius)
Manchester United: Van der Sar

The whole problem is loyalty! Today everything is about money with most clubs anyway. Some guys you actually wish them the best when they leave. Van der Sar & Heitinga are both Ajax hearted, but they really want to try something different. They told that when they left. They didn't leave just the last day, they made sure early in everything was arranged, so Ajax could be prepared for it.

This year has been a misserable year! 3rd in the competition. One week they played amazing football that reminded me of the mid-90s, the next week it looked like they just got back from the pub. This seriously is a year to quickly forget.

Positive things about this year, new talents have emerged.
Jan Verthongen, Gregory van der Wiel, Toby Alderwaild, Eyong Enoh, Vurnon Anita

Suarez, Vermealen (allready for 2 years now pretty steady) say the won't leave in press statements. But what will actually happen is eventually they will leave when a nice offer comes flying by..

I don't know if any makes sense what I've typed above...there's so much on my mind if it concerns ajax :)...

And now, after van Basten says he doesn't have the capabilities to be a good enough trainer of Ajax, who can handle the job?!?! Or better, who WANTS to handle the job.

Since the position is now vacant several coaches have allready rejected.
Hiddink (always sayd he still wants to be coach of ajax one day!),
Co Adriaanse,
Frank Rijkaard,
Dick Advocaat,
Arsene Wenger (showed interest at first, but eventually he prefers to stay with Arsenal, can't blame him,
van Gaal (now to Bayern),
Michael Laudrup

Now they're working on Morten Olsen, but Ajax refuses him to combine this with his work for the national team of Denmark...

Mannnnnnn I miss this:

sampioni95.jpg

Seedorf, Rijkaard, Frank de Boer, Kluivert, Silooy, Bogarde, Reiziger, Blind, Finidi, vd Brom, van Vossen, Litmanen, Overmars, Davids, Grim, vd Sar, Kanu, Ronald de Boer

The whole problem is loyalty!

+10000000000 you brought it to the point. Great respect to Ajax Amsterdam, it´s maybe the best school of the world. Appreciation for that. AWESOME how many great players come from Ajax!

I could puke, when players like Diego (Werder Bremen) kissing the club´s trikot, while he makes negotiations with Juventus.

Yeah, Bayern, congrats with Van Gaal! Hope he does wonders for your team.

Thank you very much! I also hope :) He is an intelligent football teacher and a strictly person, as far as I know!