Superbowl 42

Who do you think will walk away with the Trophy?

• Patriots

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • The Refs?

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm here for the commercials.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Jace_Mereel

Freakame, Freakayou!
Which team do you want to win?
Which team do you think will win?
1. I can't decided between the Pats going undefeated and Eli coming out of the shadow of his brother... so I'm cheering for the Steelers?
2. I'm thinkin' the Pats are gonna win. They've shown they're the more consistant of the two teams. *shrug*

Meh...I may watch it but I don't really care who wins. Just a casual observer.

...but this is HILARIOUS :lol: (unless you know german, then it's just a bunch of nonsense)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care much for either team, but I want New England to win so those '72 Dolphins players can finally shut the fuck up.

I went and took that dump. Holy shit, this one wasn't a disappointment at all, I feel fantastic.

The semi-final (?) between green bay and the giants was probably the first American Football match that I watched and paid attention to.... and now I'm hooked a bit. So I'm looking forward to this, it better not suck.

Meh...I may watch it but I don't really care who wins. Just a casual observer.

...but this is HILARIOUS :lol: (unless you know german, then it's just a bunch of nonsense)

I just watched Downfall! :loco: Such a good movie, and this clip is pretty damn funny.

I don't really care about the game, I'd like to see the Patriots lose just cuz.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's also my little brother and sister's 16th birthday today, so we were having a combination Superbowl/birthday party. my dad sang happy birthday something like this: "Happy birthday, dear Stephanie and Ethan WHAT THE HELL, HE PUNTED THE BALL!! Happy birthday to you!"