Manchester ?

DrLargePants

New Metal Member
Jul 3, 2003
Anyone here go to tonight's Manchester gig ?

1st time I'd seen Anthrax, and they were rather good indeed ;)

Before I start I just wanna say I fucking hate those people that ask "Can I get in front of you?"
No you fucking cant get in front of me. I came here early for this spot. I stood through a shit support bands set to keep this spot. Why should I give up my spot for some arsehole who's only just showed up?
Fuck those people. They piss me off and I want them dead!

Anyhoo, I got there early cos I wanted to stand at the front again. I stood and watched a real shit band called Kill 2 This. They sucked dead bad.

Anthrax finally came on and opened with that new intro and then kicked into What Doesnt Die. They played Caught In A Mosh, Anti Social, Safe Home, Black Daliah, Nobody Knows Anything, Black Lodge, Crush, Be All End All, I'm The Man, Bring The Noise, Only, Madhouse, I Am The Law, Efilnikufesin... I think that's it.

They played each song flawlessley and you could hardly hear John Bush's voice because the crowd where screaming every word to every song. It was a fucking great atmosphere.

Some folk singer, dunno who was playing in the opposite building and Scott Ian was poking fun at her, and John Bush started talking about Manchester United Football Club and the crowd started booing. It was funny. I hate soccer.

It was the roughest gig I've ever been to and I've been at the front of a Motorhead gig. I'm totally crushed to death. I was surrounded by fat bastards and my 10 stone frame was stuck barley able to move.

I needed to have my elbow on the safety bar because otherwise I'd have died, and this fat cunt kept trying to push my arm off. I had to use all my strength to keep it on. I felt like saying "Look at the size of you and look at the size of me and you cant even get my arm off." the same guy was more interested in his friend who was a few people away from us also in the front row than he was in the band.

So I saw my fav band, was crushed to death by fat bastards, had total shit kicked out of me by crowd surfers and I was sexually assaulted by someone behind me who kepy squeezing my arse.

It was fucking great!!

I bought an official Spreading The Disease shirt, and a cheapo shirt outside for a fiver. I also got an Anthrax bottle opener. Totally overpriced but what the hell!

I also met a cool dude when we where waiting outside wearing a green Pantera shirt. If you read this FUCKIN' AWESOME DUDE!