Mandatory Now Playing

A song from Divinity : Original Sin II. It gives me this massive Opeth/Swano/Katatonia feel. It's so god damn good. Even though you've probably never played it, you should listen to it, Podgie! it sounds like something you'd like!

Just noticed this Keenan. You're right, I haven't played it... I don't play any games these days! But you're right about me liking the song. Reminds me of a Blind Guardian ballad a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New "super group" (fucking hate them usually) but this actually sounds pretty cool. Melodic death metal kinda shit.

Last edited:
That game is great, Podgie. It's basically a video game version of DnD. The open ended nature of it is kinda staggering. The whole soundtrack is really good but that song really stood out!

How do you like the new Mercyless?

I was able to buy it on Amazon and it should be here in a few weeks. :headbang:

Grave - Deformed

I like it alot man! Morbid Angel worship through the whole fucking album. You will receive a 2Cd edition.
The second Cd includes a Cover version from Possessed's Exorcist it's really sick.
Mercyless never disappoints when it comes to old fashioned Death metal..lol (i don't mean it negative)
For me one of the best Death metal albums this year. Can't wait to blast the new Skeletal Remains record too