Mandatory Now Playing

Definitely the most overlooked Celtic Frost album. This song reminds me of Megadeth :lol: In My Darkest Hour? No?! Even Tom's vocals sound like Dave's to me...

I like it alot man! Morbid Angel worship through the whole fucking album. You will receive a 2Cd edition.
The second Cd includes a Cover version from Possessed's Exorcist it's really sick.
Mercyless never disappoints when it comes to old fashioned Death metal..lol (i don't mean it negative)
For me one of the best Death metal albums this year. Can't wait to blast the new Skeletal Remains record too

Sadly, mine only has the one disc. I will have to track down those covers. Definitely one of the best death metal albums of the year! Vader is still number one for me though!

NP: Sodom - Refused to Die

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Tool - Wings for Marie Pt. 1

Now it's time for us to let yoouuu goooooooooo

*BOOM*

Tool - 10,000 Days (Wings, Pt. 2)

Last edited:

One of my all time favourite bands without question, loved everything they did up until this year's new album (which bar one song was incredibly underwhelming for me) and this (first track off their upcoming EP) sounds like more of the same... hate to say it, but kind of boring stuff... where have all the riffs gone Andy?! Where have all the cool vocal patterns and amazing delivery gone Aaron!?

Cool artwork though. But for the first time in years and years I won't be pre-ordering the upcoming My Dying Bride release. SAD.

GMD has My Dying Bride scheduled into an album ranking discussion/poll. Not sure when it begins but I know it is after the Sepulutra album ranking that is going on now! :kickass:

np: Carcass - Under the Scalpel Blade

Saw Loudness when they toured after that devastating earthquake/tsunami and they lived up to their name. My ears rang for days afterwards.

NP: Deceased - Elly's Dementia

EVH was a true Guitar God! My dad used to spin Van Halen's first album frequently! 1984 was one of the first CDs I bought as a teenager back in the 90s.

NP: Fueled by Fire - Catastrophe

Haven't listened to these guys in a long time. I remember seeing them live with Bonded by Blood and Exmortus around the time they released Trapped in Perdition.

EVH was truly a guitar god. One of very few (in my opinion) who could claim such a title. A true legend.

Van Halen - Runnin' With the Devil

Reactions: zerostatic