Mandatory Now Playing

I don't know man, I love it! (it being Skull) My favourite Evile album. Or, probably tied with ETG. Just 'cause.

As for the new Onslaught, I like it. I was kind of expecting more though (I thought VI was great), definitely worth a listen though. I must've played it 5-10 times already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obituary - End it Now

Roadrunner United - Tired 'N Lonely

Haven't heard this in years and it popped into my head while on the bus home from work this evening. Cool song! Cool album actually. I'm not in to every track, but it sure has its moments!

In the Fire and Constitution Down being the highlights, for me (Andy LaRocque's solo on "Constitution" never fails to make me smile).

Last edited:

The soundtrack for this game is incredible. How could anyone listen to this and not love it? The whistle is hilarious!

A song from Divinity : Original Sin II. It gives me this massive Opeth/Swano/Katatonia feel. It's so god damn good. Even though you've probably never played it, you should listen to it, Podgie! it sounds like something you'd like!