Mandatory Pinguin Topic

Hey Cari some help?
633496340842785484-penguin-army.jpg

@dennis - this is creepy :S

@silent_night - AWESOME :D

@Kele - hahahahahaha that looks funny :D

It's worse than that. The show venue in Philadelphia has a balcony section with chairs for people to sit; and lots of people sit for an entire metal show.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

It's worse than that. The show venue in Philadelphia has a balcony section with chairs for people to sit; and lots of people sit for an entire metal show.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Is better than girls screaming like if they were watching back street boys or similar and comparing the music with lady gaga haha

Thanx CVC89 :p

I can understand the need for chairs. For example, if you go to a show like Testament there will be some older metal fans there, often with their wives, and they don't want to deal with the young bucks running circles around them.

It is also nice to have a place to sit other than the floor if you get kicked in the head. Happens to me a lot with crowd surfers who for some reason wear combat boots to shows. When I see them coming, I usually grab them by the belt and drag them to the floor. Call me an ass, but immature little brats who flail about like fish out of water deserve it. They need to learn how to crowd surf properly.

Edit: my bad for continuing off-topic, so [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_mN0ihhQA&NR=1[/ame]