The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 23, 2007
Really.
It's a pity this forum isn't so populated. Not even a little animated. I don't feel comfortable dropping by every day and reading maybe one extra post. Or maybe 2...? And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Let's spam a bit, at least to make the board more active.
This thread is dedicated to everything. If something nice happened to you today and you want people to know, just say it here. If you wanna whine about some incident or just a crappy sensation you've got, you can do it here, too. It's just the topic for EVERYTHING.

I hope moderators will not get angry, cause I've seen this type of threads on many other big forums, and it's all normal, my opinion.

spam.jpg

Be my guest.:lol:

Well let's thiiiiink...Mathis Warlord sounds like a baritone to me, is he?? :)
Aaand...I need some chocolate, but it's too hot for my guts to resist. I can't even drink juice. If I drank a pint of beer, I'd definitely throw the shit outta me.

I am watching the Turisas - To Holmgard and Beyond video from Metal Hammers at London. God I love this performance, especially at "The Tostensson twins" part. So cool. And so death-metal baritone-ish. :W:

I have no idea if he's a barritone or a telephone. I know nada about such matters :lol:

What I do know however is that I'm off to drink beer with my bros in an hour or so. A lot of Turisas will be played and a LOT of beer will be consumed. Let the battle commence!

Well I don't really think he's a telephone, but who knows? :p
Good luck with your drinking!

EDIT: I added a poll which will automatically close in 2 weeks from now on, I didn't want to spam the board around without your permission and wish. :D :D

You did well! :p :D

I am so bored. We should have went to the seaside today and we kinda lost the train. I can't stand this damn city anymore. :(

I feel terrible. I think I am getting a bit depressed, although that's so un-metal! But what the fuck can I do, I just feel like shit and I can't talk to anyone about it. :(
At least the poll's gonna close in a couple of days and we'll have games!

EDIT: GAMES!!!
I had a car accident :(

Damn, this forum IS inactive. Hopefully some people will start posting. I came over from the symphony x forum. Got a week ban for calling someone a retard (to be fair to me, they were... buncha dream theater and pain of salvation fanbois over there).

Anyhow, i was hoping to find a new home here... hi.

Hmm... yes, that'll do for now.

Edit: by the way, sorry for necroposting in any really old threads if i did. I didn't realize just how inactive this forum was :erk:. I'm used to the first page of a forum being no more than a week or two old.

Hello Zach, and welcome! You WILL find a new home here, and a very very quiet one aswell, just as you said.
Anyway, the only solution we have so that this board wouldn't be inactive is just coming here everyday, all of us, the ones who have visited the forum at least once. We gotta come as often as we can, and the only way out then would be expanding and ressurecting it.

Hi! Damn it is quiet in here isn't it?:rolleyes:

I'm pretty excited about the Turisas gig on the 19th. I've managed to drag one of my mates from work to come with me, as he likes the band.
I was that bored at work I spent quite a long time writing out a prospective setlist.
Yes,before anyone says anything I know I am getting a bit over excited. As you can tell I don't get out much these days....:erk:

What else am I pleased about? I'll be getting the new Nightwish album soon so that's good.

How about if we all resolve to try and make one post in this thread a day? That would liven up the whole sha-bang... (awful word to use, I know).

I recently got tickets for Bill Bailey November 18th in Nottigham... Anyone else gonna be there?