Friday night's random off-topic topic

God DAMN! Me and a friend shared a bottle of Minttu tonight at a party... I drink more than half of it in less than 30 minutes.

I emptied out a 50cl bottle of the 50% version during a 20 minute buss-ride.. and i hadn't eaten anything for the entire day, and had a mild fever.. i dont remember anything except for that i woke up in some strangers home, puking over their kitchen table! :headbang::lol:

Couldnt brush my teeth for like 5 days after that one.. and now i cant drink Minttu either! :erk:

Did the same thing with Whiskey once, worst night of my life! :lol:

I had a ticket to see Down when they played in Gothenburg(Also had a guy meet me there who could get us to meet Phil.), but the buss didnt show up! I didnt have any money for a cab either, so i couldnt go.. so i took my bottle of Vodka and shared it with my friend on a buss-ride to some party in Skövde.
When we arrived my memory is a bit fuzzy, but i remember this American guy named Carl having this JUG of fucking horrid whiskey no one could bare to drink, sobbing over missing Down i drank about a liter in a half an hour.. dont remember anything of that evening.
But the morning after might have been the worst day in my life! :lol:
Woke up in a parking-lot just outside of Skövde, i was shaking like crazy, had hypothermia because i had slept outside the whole night.. felt like throwing up but was so dehydrated i decided not to, so i started walking along the highway trying to find a gas-station or something to buy some water.. after walking like 2-3 kilometers i meet a man who is walking his dogs, so i ask him where the closest store is: "Its about 5 kilometers THAT way" *points the direction i came from*

.. i felt like throwing my self out in front of the next truck passing by me! :lol:

I got to hear from my friends the day after that not only had i drank that Vodka and Whiskey, i emptied out a half a bottle of dooleys and drank from a bag in box with Jeltzin Vodka! :OMG:

I didnt throw up, or get alcohol poisoned! :D

You queers...had 5 of these last night... yeah... that was a drunkennes!
I ended up sleeping in a bin container but my breath was cool!:kickass:

calvin_klein_eternity_for_men.jpg

Haha, i had a friend who tried to drink Axe.
5 minutes after drinking it, he couldnt stand any more, and no one could understand what he was saying.. so lesson to you kids: Dont drink Axe, Calvin Klein will get you what you need! ;)

Sounds like a blast dude :lol:

Haha, the small flashes of memory i have left from that evening was awesome!
But it would have been even more awesome spending the night smoking weed with Phil! ;)

Notuern dude, your story makes me sick just by reading it... maaaaaan that is just absurd amounts of booze! 30-35 cl of Minttu in less than 30 minutes is my record and let me tell ya, that is ENOUGH for me. The whole bottle would probably have made me pass out somewhere but man, a freakin' litre of whiskey and what not... jesus christ man, that would've killed me :D

Notuern dude, your story makes me sick just by reading it... maaaaaan that is just absurd amounts of booze! 30-35 cl of Minttu in less than 30 minutes is my record and let me tell ya, that is ENOUGH for me. The whole bottle would probably have made me pass out somewhere but man, a freakin' litre of whiskey and what not... jesus christ man, that would've killed me :D

Yeah, i have to blame it on my Finnish genes!
We dont pass out, we open another beer to keep the buzz going! :kickass:

And when i drank that Minttu, i did pass out! My friends had to drag me out of the buss! :lol:
The night with the whiskey was just insane though.. tbh, im surprised that i survived that night! o,0
I mean, it wasn't just that liter of whiskey, it was the vodka and dooleys and shit too... i wouldn't have believed that i drank that much if i hadnt been drunk for 2 days straight afterwards! :lol:

Man... i do NOT want to see what my liver looks like! :lol: