The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I borrowed two from my mate (who I'm taking with meh, along with my mum who loves him too) and he's hilarious. I like that he doesn't have to swear and stuff to be funny like so many other comedians around nowadays.

Hi!
Why is it no one is ever about when I drop in? Oh well... not much going on at the moment. I've bought a new winter coat and a mobile phone. Yes, life is that exciting at the mo.

Just a shitty little Nokia jobby I hate mobiles but I need one 'cos Mum had to go to hospital while I was at work and I was majorly worried when I got home and found out she'd been admitted.
She's O.K at the moment though. Back at home and recovering.
As for the coat, It's a Tesco one. Purple.People seem to like it.
Looks like nothing exciting is going to happen until Sonata Arctica. My mate is so gutted he didn't go to Turisas after all. Hah!

Not much going on. My mate wanted me to go watch 'Halloween' at work today but I hate horror films so I said no. Added to the fact I couldn't be arsed to go in on my day off.

I'm going home to work on the novel. It's about blinking time, the amount of deadlines I've missed recently. It's taking far too long to write and I want to start to wrap it up so other people can read it. For all I know, it could be rubbish. You do lose the ability to judge after a while. It's just that I feel bad just leaving it and working on something else instead.

Long story...
Basically it's all about two brothers in a metal band and one of them goes missing just before their world tour. He's involved with the lead singer and it destroys the band and his relationship with all his friends. The heroine is a detective who is trying to find out what happened to him.
At the time I thought it was a great idea but now...
I suppose it would help if I could work on it during the day and not at one in the morning!

How's things? It's always so quiet in here....
Anyway, at the moment Work is ridiculously quiet. I nearly fell asleep it was that bad. My boss has given the rest of us his cold (nice!) but he goes absolutely mental if you phone in sick or ask to be sent home. Typical.:rolleyes:

At the moment I'm searching for albums by a band called Headswim. I recently heard some songs by them after several years and had forgotten how much I loved them back in the day. So, if anyone knows where I can get hold of them I would love you forever.

@Alasdhair. Thanks. Trust me I was having a read through last night and it needs a rewrite before I let anyone read it but you can read it when I'm done.