How many posts can this thread stay on topic?

It's Short Attention Span Theatre!!!

• 1 post

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 2 posts!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 posts?

• 4 posts...!

• ...what were you talking about?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, I don't think I've heard that (unrelated) band before...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Did you get my latest shipment of Asian butt beads?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yuo are teh gay!!!11111

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
bloodfiredeath said:
I love watching Animal Cops (especially Animal Cops Detroit featuring the Michigan Humane society... which I volunteer for :D ) on Animal Planet. I get so furious sometimes watching it though.
Dude, I love that show. I wish it came on a little earlier though. Here it starts at midnight and ends at 1AM. That's too damn late for me, especially having to get up at 6:30.

But yeah, all of those people piss me off. Seriously, if you're not going to take care of the animal, why get one?

I remember watching that show when Animal Cops came to Houston. I was very disappointed though. Instead of the usual cats and dogs stories, they concentrated on cows, horses, pigs, and ostriches. That only added to the perception that Texas is pure hick. ugh...

I'll never forget driving to work one morning on the Tollway in the far left lane and seeing two "things" in the shoulder of the median. I looked hard, but couldn't make out what they were, because this was before I got my glasses. After I had gone down about half a mile, I realized what I had seen; two puppies scared shitless hunkering next to the brick median on a major road in Houston. I'm guessing some asshole decided to toss them out of the car instead of actually taking them to the local ASPCA. Upon realizing what I saw, I exited, and turned around to make another go. I had some towels in the back and was ready to take them to the ASPCA, but when I got there, someone else had already gotten them, and had waived down a cop, and he had closed the fast lane.

At first I was pissed because I wanted to be the hero. But then I felt hopeful that there are other people out there that care about animals as much as I do.

My wife is in love with this doctor from ER. I bet she will want to see the remake of Spartacus!

13-spartacus-inside.jpg

The woman likes Joshua Jackson, that dude's gay as fuck. Name one gladiator movie he's been in and maybe I'll change my opinion.

Although I think she also secretly loves Kiefer Sutherland, or at least Jack Bauer, which is just fine. :loco:

Goran Visjnic is a perfect specimen, although that picture of him in Sparticus is awful. I will give up on TV the day he leaves ER. Brad Pitt is yum too, but he's going to start looking old any day now since he's already in his 40s.

But JOSHUA JACKSON? o_O Are you serious about ahtt?? I've never heard of such a thing.

I know! That dude is such a dork! Of course, maybe that's why she likes me so much. :loco:

She likes pimps like Brad Pitt and ... that other Josh... the guy in Black Hawk Down? I make fun of that dude but he's at least an attractive young man, or something.

Didn't he take it up the butt in that movie?

I didn't really pay attention the 10 minutes of that movie I suffered through. :loco:

NAD said:
Didn't he take it up the butt in that movie?
Yep.

I didn't really pay attention the 10 minutes of that movie I suffered through. :loco:
I used to fancy Buffy before she went all anorexic. A better version of the same film is Dangerous Liasions, with Glenn Close, John Malkovich, and BWD's fave chick - Woody Allen.