How many posts can this thread stay on topic?

It's Short Attention Span Theatre!!!

• 1 post

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 2 posts!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 posts?

• 4 posts...!

• ...what were you talking about?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, I don't think I've heard that (unrelated) band before...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Did you get my latest shipment of Asian butt beads?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yuo are teh gay!!!11111

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Looking through some old threads, we really have a lot of trouble staying on topic. How long will it take for this thread to dive into the never regions of spam? You vote, you decide!

Topic: Gladiator movies and their effect on black metal (it's black metal history month afterall).

GO!

Floppy%20Blue%20Hat-sm.jpg

What's your opinion on this hat?

NAD said:
Topic: Gladiator movies and their effect on black metal (it's black metal history month afterall).
Gladiator was on TV last night. Afterwards, I listened to some Darkthrone.

As moderator, I have to be the semi-responsible one round these parts. :loco:

She's the best playmate I've seen for a looooooooooong time, I downloaded a bunch of her cyber club pics too.

Uhhhhhhhhh.............. Conan looks like he belongs in ManOwaR

JayKeeley said:
he? what kind of sick tranny fetish are you into dear fellow?
Oh NOoooooooooosssss!!1111111 ManOwaR isn't black metal!!!!!

I can't even stay on topic when I try!

That hat looks like a cake.

that is an ugly ass kalico (sp?) cat. But I love black cats. My first pet was a black cat. She died. I miss her.

Dreamlord said:
that is an ugly ass kalico (sp?) cat. But I love black cats. My first pet was a black cat. She died. I miss her.
She's considered a Tortoise more than a calico. It's not the best pic of her, Juniper is actually quite a good lucking cat. Dumb as fuck, but pretty.

The other one, Buck, he totally rules.

I actually have three. I got problems...

bloodfiredeath said:
Doesn't one of your cats smoke, listen to thrash, and watch zombie movies though? That's a pretty kickass cat if you ask me, and I don't really like cats.

The guys in Immortal look like body doubles for the training scene in Spartacus. Either that or Rocky Horror rejects.

bloodfiredeath said:
Then my fiance and I are psychos. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs. :ill:

EDIT: We actually have 4 cats, but the 4th one lives outside. We provide a bed and food, and when he's not sleeping or eating, he roams The Woodlands countryside.

Dreamlord said:
Then my fiance and I are psychos. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs. :ill:
Not at all actually, I was just making a joke. If I had the house space and a yard, I'd probably be about the same if not worse. Three are too many though for the size of my house. My limit was always going to be two, but Smokey is old (19 next month) and I took him in about a year and a half ago from someone who was neglecting him to a point of abuse.

EDIT: We actually have 4 cats, but the 4th one lives outside. We provide a bed and food, and when he's not sleeping or eating, he roams The Woodlands countryside.
That's awesome. Good work. There's a friendly stray by my work that I feed and others have made a bed for him. I have such a soft spot for animals, particularly cats and dogs.

bloodfiredeath said:
Not at all actually, I was just making a joke. If I had the house space and a yard, I'd probably be about the same if not worse. Three are too many though for the size of my house.
Trust me, If I let her, my fiance would get more animals. Her mother and step dad have 7 dogs and about 4 or 5 cats. Some live inside, some outside.

I had to put a stop to our animal hoarding. My rule now is no more animals until 3 of them die. I probably won't stick to it, but it was used as kind of a starting point so she wouldn't beg for an animal every time we see one.

Plus, we plan on having kids in 3 years tops, and I don't want countless animals running around. I'm worried enough about our rottweiler/pit-bull mix attacking someone. I sure as hell don't want it to be my kid.

My limit was always going to be two, but Smokey is old (19 next month) and I took him in about a year and a half ago from someone who was neglecting him to a point of abuse.
I love old cats. All they want to do is sit and be loved. My first cat, Daisy, the black cat, lived to be 20.

That's awesome. Good work. There's a friendly stray by my work that I feed and others have made a bed for him. I have such a soft spot for animals, particularly cats and dogs.
Two of our cats are ex-strays. THe one that lives outside, Morty, was a stray at our old apartment complex. We fed him and gave him a bed there. When we moved to The Woodlands, we decided to take him with us, because it's much safer and he has countless trees to climb and huge fields and yards.

The newest addtion to the family, Cheezer von Fuzzington (Cheeze for short), was found on Thanksgiving Day while in Huntsville. We were outside, and he just came running up to us, and my fiance talked me into taking him home. He was 5-7 weeks when we found him. A few days later, a young boy went to my fiance's parents house and asked if they had seen his orange kitten, and apparently he was crying big time. They said no. Apparently, the family had gone out of town and left the kitten outside. When we found Cheese, we could feel all of his bones. I wasn't going to give the kitten back to the kid. Sorry, I have a very guilty conscience and that would have bothered me for a long time. But even though it took CHeese a while to understand where to take a shit and piss, we love him. And Cheese loves jumping on the back of our other male cat, Jay Roy Fats.

Metal, beer, and animals rule!

I fucking hate assholes that don't care of animals. My parent's neighbor had a gorgeous German Shephard and the most personable bunny I've ever seen, and they'd go out of town for days on end without anyone taking care of them. My parents took it upon themselves to do so, but when the dog gave birth to a litter and she was wasting away because the piece of shit owner didn't have the good fucking sense to give her enough (let alone extra) food and water to take care of 9 puppies, they called animal control. If any of those animals ended up at the pound they were surely adopted immediately, far too friendly to have to take the long walk prematurely. At least I hope.

There's also a pseudo-stray cat that visits my apartment on a regular basis, but she has healthy fur and is obviously well fed so I know somebody feeds her. Probably many -bodies, she's one of those cats that even people that hate cats love.

We had to put down our 14 year old German Shephard this past year, and my girlfriend's 15 year old as well. That sucked big time. :cry:

My parent's cat is probably 16 now. She's still evil, but finally mellow after tormenting the neighborhood dogs for over 12 years.

NAD said:
I fucking hate assholes that don't care of animals. My parent's neighbor had a gorgeous German Shephard and the most personable bunny I've ever seen, and they'd go out of town for days on end without anyone taking care of them. My parents took it upon themselves to do so, but when the dog gave birth to a litter and she was wasting away because the piece of shit owner didn't have the good fucking sense to give her enough (let alone extra) food and water to take care of 9 puppies, they called animal control. If any of those animals ended up at the pound they were surely adopted immediately, far too friendly to have to take the long walk prematurely. At least I hope.

Seriously, motherfuckers like this should go to jail.

I love watching Animal Cops (especially Animal Cops Detroit featuring the Michigan Humane society... which I volunteer for :D ) on Animal Planet. I get so furious sometimes watching it though.

Dreamlord said:
Metal, beer, and animals rule!
:headbang: