manhating diary thread

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
feel free to post preppy or faggy board members when you have a manhating thought or incident

so today i hate men because...

well in addition to "the usual" i was just out biking, not dressed sexy by any stretch, and its dark n stuff, and some fucktard in a car yells out something. totally unintelligible, but probably something aggressive and sexual. regardless, it causes my heart to do that funny jumpy thing cuz im fucking biking and thinking and not expecting sudden yelling.

women dont do shit like that.

men are retarded. go get castrated, fucktards.

Dear Bigfakesmile,

I actually shouted "Let us go get a double mocha latte, you dear sweet woman." It was just wind noise that made it sound like "SHOW US YOUR TITS!"

xoxoxo
-k-

i totally agree with BFS here, most men are complete assholes, and thank goodness they don't have wings.

on the other hand, what if the car yeller was in fact the time travelling wall-street trader, out on an ecstatic (post?)cognitive advice spree?

goatschool said:
on the other hand, what if the car yeller was in fact the time travelling wall-street trader, out on an ecstatic (post?)cognitive advice spree?
He was totally yelling longitude and latitude measurements at which you should drop off the missing piece of his time travelling unit- in brown paper bag, of course.

And most certainly did not say "Show me your bags!"
Which, incidentally, is not a very flattering term for bazoombas ("bags").

BigFakeSmile said:
it causes my heart to do that funny jumpy thing cuz im fucking biking and thinking and not expecting sudden yelling.

next time i'll whistle or make a strangled choking sound vaguely resembling an agonizing mongoose before yelling, so you'll be all relaxed.

i hate men, because they remind me of what i was.

bfs.
i love this post. well, except for the male takeover of it.

i always wonder if guys realize that when you're alone and it's dark out, it's actually SCARY for guys to be "hitting" on you like that.

lightening should hit people directly much more often as far as i am concerned.

In my case, I do scare women. It's nothing intentional nor is it reserved for the one gender. If you're my size and skipping around the bus terminal alternating between singing along with Darkthrone and whistling the Smurfs theme, fright is gonna happen.

If it's any consolation though... when I was in NYC and CT, I totally had teh Preps' and BFS' backs. Mind you, I'd probably not recognize either one but if I had heard "Ugh get away the the_preppy you sweaty heathen" while using mass transit around NYC, I would have had a throwdown, yo.

xoxoxo
-k-

p.s. I can't hate on men too well right now. It's like... the person who's telling me they want to settle down one minute but admitting they lied to me about an affair for six months the next is female so any irrational hatred would tend to be angled towards that gender.

the_preppy said:
i always wonder if guys realize that when you're alone and it's dark out, it's actually SCARY for guys to be "hitting" on you like that.
I can completely see this. you wimmens meet enough wierdos in the light. I have a love/hate thing with the night; I enjoy the nighttime, but it also includes a measure of menace and potential danger.

the_preppy said:
lightening should hit people directly much more often as far as i am concerned.
such a totally pure concur on this idea. I would like to see a bunch of dirtbags gathered together and have multiple bolts crush them and fry them and toss them about hither and yon.
trevino_bk_50.jpg

i remember one time i was running. it was maybe 5 am in the fall, so it was dark. these three guys at a bus stop were yelling 'hello there! come over here! come here! hey don't make us chase you!' and i stopped and i basically asked them if they realized how creepy they sounded since a girl is raped every fifteen minutes or so in the world. they all looked embarrassed.
i didn't bother to mace the shit out of them after that.
another time, i was walking back from the library at night and these guys on a stoop two blocks down from my apartment were yelling stuff at me. i just ignored them, and one of them was like 'oh, what... you hate black people?' and i said 'yea actually, i do' and he just sat there for a while and then said 'alright then.....'
i hate stuff like that.