Manilla Road is in the process of booking a North America tour

Smc316

Resident
Sep 20, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/ManillaRoadOfficial/photos/a.224238914325317.55959.222505821165293/694360423979828/?type=1

"Manilla Road is now booking dates for our USA/North American 2014 tour! Big announcements coming soon on booked dates! Open dates available are:

November 14th, 2014
November 15th, 2014
November 16th, 2014
November 19th, 2014
November 20th, 2014
November 21st, 2014

For more information contact: booking@manillaroad.net "

Which is pretty solid. Hopefully someone books them in Boston. I'll post the full tour info when it's out :headbang:

My guess is ASOT is opening

Ja, Andreas and I (MR's drummer) were joking about having Star Wars projected on the stage. Then this happened.

starwars_manilla.jpg

First name basis with the guys now???

I remember when you gave me crap for being a fanboy of an (to you) unknown metal band. LOL

How times change.

Anyhow, I am glad that MR are finally getting the attention they deserve.

For the record, I don't care when you became a fan. Just that you ARE a fan!!!!! :headbang:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not the type to give someone crap for fanboying. Especially when I'm known for gushing over cheese. If you think I did that, I'm sorry, that's not me at all.

Oh, no, not insulted at all......

I am just a fan, and I thought I recall once when talking about trad metal bands you had goofed on me for being such a big fan.

Just playfully calling you out now that you are pushing them.

They absolutely kill live.

I wouldn't give anyone shit for being a fan of anything. Now, we have gotten shit from "trv" fans before, so maybe I associated a MR fan with being a dick, but that has nothing to do with liking MR. I like them, too. I'm still catching up on good metal so I'm not a fangirl yet, but these things take time.