Manliest movie ever.

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
The Expendables was soooo much more violent than I expected. Everything was over the top and unnecessary in the best way possible for this sort of film.

Go see it now.

I've been wanting to see this since I heard about it; on the way back from the studio tonight I'm going to stop off and see it even though I have work the next day early. It's going to be fucking amazing.

more than half of the people that came out of that movie tonight said it was awful :p the projectionist walked out halfway through the rundown even.

and it was FREE

most of the people that went in knew it was going to be an old school action flick and they said it wasn't even that, it was just bad, which is unfortunate...

total shit, i have seen the trailer at the cinema lots of hype nothing in the way of ultra violence which i liek

some deadbeat actors trying to make a buck for there mcmasions.

wow, you mean to tell me being the consumer is telling me this going to enterain me - BULLSHIT

yeah i forgot to mention (and forgot about it at the time) but I forgot I really loathe and despise our customers im not sure why i listened to them, it was pretty awesome.

Lundgren needed to be in the final battle though. that part with terry crews and the AA-12 was epic.

That movie was America, even though Sly Stallone has one special set of fucked up values... Grotesque beheadings, and various mutilation but heaven forbid should you throw around the fuck word more than twice in an R-rated flick. My favorite was Steve Austin's mean as hell intimidation phrases... "YOU PIECE OF TRASH". Fuck off, you hypocritical faggots. I was waiting for them to high five each other whilst crossing swords after everything blew up.

That movie was America, even though Sly Stallone has one special set of fucked up values... Grotesque beheadings, and various mutilation but heaven forbid should you throw around the fuck word more than twice in an R-rated flick. My favorite was Steve Austin's mean as hell intimidation phrases... "YOU PIECE OF TRASH". Fuck off, you hypocritical faggots. I was waiting for them to high five each other whilst crossing swords after everything blew up.

I have to go on the record right now as saying that this is the first time I have ever agreed with anything you have said. Carry on good sir.

saw it the other night while having beers and i loved it. stupid as fuck plot but the action was awesome as hell and it was the epitome of manly. the shotgun and the plane were the best i thought; even though some of the cheesy girl stuff was kinda lame the movie was definitely entertaining. i went and hopped to the other guys after and got about 3/4ths of the way through before i blacked out and woke up at 2:30 am to an empty theater thinking i died and went to hell or something. still a pretty funny movie though.