Twilight

All I know is it's the next big faggy fad, and so it probably wouldn't be my thing.

Another example for the vast economical force of adolescent girls.

Yep. A mate's g/f was going on about it, to which I shrugged, not getting what all the fuss was about. She then conceded, "Well I don't think it'd be nearly as popular if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart weren't so hot." Hm.

I'm not defending Twilight or anything, but seriously, there's thousands of worse movies out there. Theres at least 5 worse movies playing at any given time.

Want to see something truly unwatchable? Louis CK-s "Pootytang".

"That doesn't count Det Som, that's for black people."

Any of the American Pie knock offs. Not Another Teen Movie and all of that bullshit. Those are movies that literally can't sit through. Twilight is just a little girls movie, they're fun for what they are.

Good point. Those pieces of shit also play into the argument that box office revenue can mean fuck all in relation to a movie's quality, though most people should know that already.

HA sitting through this piece of shit movie right now!

What is with this? One giant metaphor for losing your virginity. And a bad one at that. The pacing drags, the dialogue is worse (first, Edward was a vampire and I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him"and why in every film now do women get put into these situations where rape is imminent?
What is with this one guys really bad hair extensions? The "indian" dude with the giant flat nose.
Terrible color tone to this film as well.

And FYI, these guys are not good looking at all. Each one looks more out of the closet gay than the last. You can see the sperm on Edwards face which is why he sparkles in the light.

LOL they are now playing baseball WTF???

And they can only play during thunderstorms because they are so powerful that them hitting the ball makes a noise like thunder.

Fuck the acting is horrid.

18968_218942994237_213400999237_2924617_5180616_n.jpg

Karen.. unfortunately you lose a couple clicks off the I'm so cool meter for even considering viewing such faggotry, I'm disappointed in you.

I promise you all that there's not a chance in hell that she looks like those pictures in the morning. Besides the tits. Spot on.

Indeed, but celebrities need never be considered outside of their movies. I couldn't care less if she looks terrible in the morning.