Twilight

19152_523844890581_210001021_31450162_7164841_n.jpg

Greek yoghurt and honey is brilliant. I buy a German ready mixed brand and it's great.

Yummmm!!! I eat one everyday :)

The one I bought had honey on the bottom, mmmmmmmmm.

I think I should start eating one every day as well.

I'm sure you have tried various brands, Karen, what is your favorite? I've read Fage is the best, but I got some Oikos because it was on sale for half price.

Hey man, yep, for sure. If you just put some chopped pieces of ginger in hot water for a while then remove them and add honey and lemon it's brilliant, it's really worked the few times I've been sick.

thumbs up.

Enjoying it now!

I love plain yogurt as is, or with a little bit of real maple syrup. Tzatziki sauce is also great... Mmmm

The one I bought had honey on the bottom, mmmmmmmmm.

I think I should start eating one every day as well.

I'm sure you have tried various brands, Karen, what is your favorite? I've read Fage is the best, but I got some Oikos because it was on sale for half price.

Fage is the best. Reminds me of the one from 'back home' the most.
The one with the honey- comes on the side and the honey is sooo fresh- you'd love it more than the oikos on the bottom- guaranteed!.

Although, Oikos is also great! I love the Oikos too!
I mainly eat the plain Oikos and add apples and Cinnamon or my own berries :)

I gots some of the plain Oikos too, I'll try that one tomorrow. And yeah I saw the Fage one with the separate honey cup, looks tasty.

Yep, I always make the slightly spicier version, I prefer the taste. If you can balance the spicy ginger with the sweet honey and bitter lemon it's pretty much one of the best teas around.

Finally got around to watch this movie.
After reading the book and hating it so much (seriously, one of the worst books I have ever read in the 'genre' )
I was amazed to discover the movie sucked a whole lot more than I already expected it to. What a piece of shit movie.

Someone needs to pay me back for those lost 2 hours...

I still don't understand the obsession with this shit. Someone should pay you for the time you took to read it too!

Fage is the best. Reminds me of the one from 'back home' the most.
The one with the honey- comes on the side and the honey is sooo fresh- you'd love it more than the oikos on the bottom- guaranteed!.

wow yeah the honey that comes with the Fage tastes like "real" honey (and good honey, too) instead of some kind of honey flavored sauce like in the other one