many megadeth fans here..?

imo megadeth is the best band out of the big 4 of thrash. their are my 2nd favorite band ever right behind the rolling stones

I'm actually buying the remastered stuff again (well just my favouritte albums)
I also got that Warchest about a month or so ago, does anyone else have it?

i'll get it someday, i own all the original albums and then all the remastered albums and all the live cd's and dvd's they released. i'll wait on the boxset

Anything new on the boxset?? At first glance it didn't look like it to me.

:erk:

Nothing "new"as such. Just previously unreleased live material.
It consists of four audio discs and one live DVD concert recorded at Hammersmith '92. Disc four is a live concert recorded at Wembley '90. The rest is mostly songs taken fro albums and concerts here and there.
It's got a cool booklet and the box design is pretty awesome.

megadeth_warchest.jpg

They've been cranking out the Megadeth comps over the past few years... Set The World Afire best of, Warchest box set, Back to the Start best of, Capitol Punishment best of.

Yes i have it, & many other megadeth merch..see link below...:kickass:

Also got this footage back in birmingham 2005..

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been cranking out the Megadeth comps over the past few years... Set The World Afire best of, Warchest box set, Back to the Start best of, Capitol Punishment best of.

that would be capitol records doing it not megadeth

Huge fan until "Youthanasia", average fan until "Cryptic Writings", no fan afterwards. Rejoin as an average fan with "United Abominations". We'll see if the next album delivers better.