March Of Progress japanese edition

LavagesOfTime

evangelist of Threshold
Mar 2, 2002
Rome, Italy
www.myspace.com
Just found out that there is a japanese edition of march of progress, here's a very tiny pic of the cover:

s27575.jpg

any idea about the bonus tracks? I couldn't find anything.

I don't recall seeing a Japanese release of MoP, but there was only Divinity that was recorded as a bonus. We decided to put everything else on the main album, as the tracks all worked well together and it had been a long time between releases.

I don't recall seeing a Japanese release of MoP, but there was only Divinity that was recorded as a bonus. We decided to put everything else on the main album, as the tracks all worked well together and it had been a long time between releases.

Thanks for the answer :)

So I assume the bonus track mentioned* is just Divinity. Good to know! :Spin:

* I have found it here: www.diskheaven.com

It's the website of a very good japanese record store. They had three stores across Kansai, but apparently only the one in Nagoya is left. I have been lucky to go to the one in Osaka and, well, I left some big money there :D

Thanks for the answer :)

So I assume the bonus track mentioned* is just Divinity. Good to know! :Spin:

* I have found it here: www.diskheaven.com

It's the website of a very good japanese record store. They had three stores across Kansai, but apparently only the one in Nagoya is left. I have been lucky to go to the one in Osaka and, well, I left some big money there :D

Very cool! I'll probably go to Japan this year, so if I see one I'll definitely grab it and I'm also willing to send one to whoever wants a copy.