Mario Kart Wii - someone online?

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
I fear, I´m the only Nintendo fan here. I really hope not :) I grew up with this old shit and I enjoy playing Mario Kart together with my girlfriend. For me it´s the funniest game ever and one of the best online games together with cod4.

Will I find a sneapster, playing Mario Kart Wii against me? hahaha that would be cool!

EDIT: That´s my own created Mii. On the video you see me winning a race. ALMOST I had loose the first place. Pure Drama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend code man? I don't have mine this second, but I will add you. You play smash bros?

hahahaha this is fuckin´cool, dude :lol:

My Mario Kart code: 3952 7696 1827

My friend code: 4890 1115 6613 5241

Smash bros I don´t own yet, maybe I´ll buy it some time. Usually we play about 9 - 11 p.m (german time) I hope we can arrange some matches.

What is this code nonsense? Can you not have screennames on the Wii? (I've actually never even played one :erk: )

What is this code nonsense? Can you not have screennames on the Wii? (I've actually never even played one :erk: )

This code fuck is bad, indeed. But that´s definitivly no reason to avoid the game. Unfortunately the Wii console has only a few really good games.

-Zelda - twilight princess
-Mario Galaxy
-MARIO KART
-Metroid Prime
-Wii sports (pure party..especially drunken)
-Okami

-smash brothers I never played, but I guess it´s a high quality Nintendo game.

I would buy a wii only for Mario Kart Online :worship:

you forgot about house of the dead etc light gun shooters ;)
I don't have a wii, but there are some games in the shop you should check out. I'm trying to get through mega man 9 on the xbox (buyed it in december). It's also available for the wii.

Hey Guitargogt, I think we will play MK wii today about 11:00/12:00 p.m (mid european time) Is it possible to meet you? I added your code.

Another question: When do you ususally play?

AND SNEAPSTERS COME ON...ARE WE THE ONLY ONES, WHO PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME ??? :)

Cheers,

Felix