Marry me, MIMA

this thread needs some more love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,it can be a little funny but there are lots of people who meet and marry from internet.Also Love is serious.You cant make fun with love.We have to show respect to Black Core because he is very anxious and waiting the answer.Love can be from anywhere.I hope she will say "yes" or "maybe" my friend.

Come on, this is not love. This is a guy who's being funny, and by the way: Love isn't serious... wtf...

the story of what happens to mima from this thread:

Black Core,say romantic words to MIMA.Maybe she'll accept if you do that.If you dont know what to say,I can help you.:)
I don't know you, but you're 14, and I'm 15. Young children tend to have romantic views on love, but come on- this is the internet!! We've already established it's emotionally unfeasable to have true feelings for a person that you've never came into contact with, because the net is false and you can adopt almost any personality here.

black core on his mission to love

Yeah you re right.It was just an stupid idea.Black Core, do not waste your time.If you wait or the answer with high hopes and if she says no,you'll be symphatetic.Hoping something that cannot be real can open deep wounds in your soul.

Yeah you re right.It was just an stupid idea.Black Core, do not waste your time.If you wait or the answer with high hopes and if she says no,you'll be symphatetic.Hoping something that cannot be real can open deep wounds in your soul.
No don't worry about it, there's nothing wrong with romantics, it's just I thought the idea was rather silly and rushed if anything. I like your idea about the soul getting hurt:)