Martyr Vocal Line

I Rock 4 God

THEOCRACY FTW!!!!!!!!!
Jul 6, 2011
Ames, IA
Hey Matt, would it be possible for you to send me a vocal only track of 'Martyr'? I want to try recording the guitar and drums myself, and see what it sounds like.....:D

If not, oh well. just curious!

I'm sorry for you, but FABT is probably right.
Ah well, you could always use Microsoft Sam to do the vocal line.....or not?

Matt is very likely not legally allowed to comply with your request.

Hey FABT, I'd like to request that you be more respectful on this forum. Please be more encouraging, as your posts are frequently discouraging, and often come out as sounding rude.

Hey Matt, would it be possible for you to send me a vocal only track of 'Martyr'? I want to try recording the guitar and drums myself, and see what it sounds like.....:D

If not, oh well. just curious!

FABT is probably right about Matt, but Emil Westerdahl of Ulterium Records is very knowledgeable and understanding, and considering he's the owner of the record label, he'd be the one to talk to.

Ulterium's website: http://www.ulterium-records.com/
Emil's email: info@ulterium-records.com

Im pretty sure that Emil would have to agree as well as Matt, but both are extremely understanding people!!! so go for it! ask away ;)

Thanks Shawn! Could you maybe tell Matt about my question, cuz I haven't seen him at all on the forum for a while....

@Aratox

...I'm kind of butting in, but...I don't think FABT was trying to be discouraging; he was just saying what he thought.

Let's not jump all over each other! :)

Speaking of lyrics to Martyr. Anyone know what the harmonies are saying during the "Sees you take the bullet, and your place in the gallery of heroes" part?

It doesn't say in the book.

Speaking of lyrics to Martyr. Anyone know what the harmonies are saying during the "Sees you take the bullet, and your place in the gallery of heroes" part?

It doesn't say in the book.

Hey, i'm pretty sure its: "Death has been transitioned into life." From the video of Matt tracking the vocals :)