CHOOSE A THEOCRACY SONG!!!

Woah, that guy has more posts than you, Ryan! Never seen him here before, though. Probably got them all on the rest of the site.

Yeah. People on the Symphony X forums (I go there... but I'm not a regular at all) have like 1000 on AVERAGE! I'm not a freak there... lol... well... the fact most of my posts come from ONE forum still makes me one. ;):yell:

Matt's surprisingly not far behind me... but then again he's been on since... like 05. Am I right? Also... I bet about 800-900 of my posts are from here. The rest would be a mix of Symphony X, Nevermore (I almost instantly left due to their sick minded fans and their content), Turisas (like 2... and it's just like the Nevermore forums BTW *headesk*), Power Quest (like 2... And I'm not sure if it was them... I'm pretty sure.) Suspyre, and Artizan.

hello everyone, i have been following this forum for quite a while now but been to lazy to sign up and write anything, but when this post came up i just hade to become a member so i could requests a song :p

i would really want to see Rudolph vs. Frosty
love that song ^^

/Sarjen