CHOOSE A THEOCRACY SONG!!!

Val Allen Wood

7th Servant Guitarist
Jun 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
www.facebook.com
Alright guys. I noticed that a lot of people have had a numerous amount of requests to make another rehearsal video mainly pointing to "On Eagles' Wings" shortly after "Martyr Rehearsal" video was released. I am here for you guys to give me your thoughts and opinions about why you would want to see a video of a certain song played on guitar. Instructional, recreational, etc. This thread will only last a few hours for me to make a decision but that does NOT mean that I won't do this again. So bring on the ideas starting NOW!! :headbang:

Laying The Demon To Rest... OR Wages of Sin. A new song would also work... but ey that might be hard to get down so quick.

Are you talking about a video in which the whole band was playing, or just you, showing how to play the song? For the most part, I'd think that people want to see more of the band in a live setting, especially the great fashion choices everyone makes in shirts. :p Ryan might even want one of Matt singing directly to him (Does Matt know how to pout?)

Either way, I think there are fans of instructional and ones just wanting to see more of the band as a whole. Maybe you could do one of Shawn mowing the grass and you shooting off guns and riding ATVs. :D

Does that help?

Yea it's a cool concept but we can't be shooting full band videos due to work on the new album when we get together so I guess this post was more directed towards guitarists that would like to learn some of the songs.

Mirror of souls!

Skeletor goes to mars!

sorry, couldn't resist =P

I personally would like eagles wings or mountain.

Well, I suppose Mirror of Souls would be a bit much to ask.:)

Either Absolution Day or Laying the Demon to Rest would be awesome.