What was the first Theocracy song you heard?

Bethlehem, but something didn't really click. Fast forward a few years I was going to see a band in Atlanta. At some point I realized Theocracy was opening, thought that was prety interesting since I remembered listening to Bethlehem back in the day. Stood through their set with my jaw on the ground.

Here I am...

Prelude/Icthus. I was reading a list of essential power metal albums (now mind you this was a secular website) and I saw that Theocracy's debut was listed, and I was intrigued, so I listened to the entire thing on youtube. I fell in love with it, and then shortly after listened to the Mirror of Souls album, and I was hooked. As the World Bleeds came out within a week of my 17th birthday, and my best friend surprised me with the best gift I was ever given, a Theocracy CD!:headbang:

Laying the demon to rest. After putting theocracy in YT search, LTDTR was the first hit! Hooked ever since!!

After googling "christian heavy metal" and going middle-click crazy on some links, I stumbled upon "Scrolls of the Megilloth" by Mortification. Great, INSANE album by the way. Anyway, on the youtube suggestions I saw MoS, so I clicked it.

About 7 minutes in, I noticed that the song was 20 minutes long. I didnt care. It was the most phenomenal thing I had heard in a while.

Tower of ashes was the first one for me since Mirror of souls was the first album I listened from Theocracy. I fell in love right away! Mirror of souls was the best cd ever for me after that. But then they released As the world bleeds that was even better!