CHOOSE A THEOCRACY SONG!!!

Hey Val, sorry for the off topic question, but what amp do you use?

Not off topic at all bro. I have a PXR4 Pandora at home that I use for effects modulation and recording. For this song specific I went with a Mesa Boogie Rectifier. It has a lot of presets and gives me the ability to make my own effects. In other terms, live for instance, I use a Spider Valve Bogner Line 6. Hands down the best amp I have owned besides the 5150. It has all the effects I need as well as awesome tube sound from the 6L6's and the 12AX7's to get that amazing crunch.

Not off topic at all bro. I have a PXR4 Pandora at home that I use for effects modulation and recording. For this song specific I went with a Mesa Boogie Rectifier. It has a lot of presets and gives me the ability to make my own effects. In other terms, live for instance, I use a Spider Valve Bogner Line 6. Hands down the best amp I have owned besides the 5150. It has all the effects I need as well as awesome tube sound from the 6L6's and the 12AX7's to get that amazing crunch.

Thank you Val for answering my question. One more if you don't mind. Are there any plans for an instrumental with Theocracy?

Not so good. Everything is pretty much ready to go. I have even negotiated with Ulterium a little bit. I just have really bad luck with drummers that ACTUALLY want to do this project. They just kind of flake out over time. :/

But... a real drummer would bring some more life to his stuff. :headbang:

Not always true. Have you heard Shawn play? There's no life there. :lol:

Seriously. Done right, a drum machine can sound pretty good. The problem I find, is that some musicians, set'em and forget'em. They need to program it like a drummer plays ... which is late and behind the beat. :p

Surfing with the Alien is a classic besides the use of drum machines. If all else fails, I go with the fact that they sound like one, and make it work with the music.

What about laying down the tracks and getting some one long distance to collaborate by recording the drum parts somewhere else?

Not always true. Have you heard Shawn play? There's no life there. :lol:

Seriously. Done right, a drum machine can sound pretty good. The problem I find, is that some musicians, set'em and forget'em. They need to program it like a drummer plays ... which is late and behind the beat. :p

Surfing with the Alien is a classic besides the use of drum machines. If all else fails, I go with the fact that they sound like one, and make it work with the music.

What about laying down the tracks and getting some one long distance to collaborate by recording the drum parts somewhere else?

I've been trying that, I just don't know anyone long distance really.

I could help you... Get a Christian Metal Realm account. So many people are willing to do this kinda thing there. Go to the Musician section.

I could help you... Get a Christian Metal Realm account. So many people are willing to do this kinda thing there. Go to the Musician section.

It's not that simple for me. I'd like to get someone professional on it and not have to investigate a random musician for their ability you know? That will just make th process THAT much slower.