CHOOSE A THEOCRACY SONG!!!

Aye aye captain! But I already got it. :D

I came in to give a answer to the original question... Absolution Day please! That is like the song that made me fall in love with Theocracy!

I still need more votes for songs to single one out lol. It's ok, I'm sure this thread will get ridiculous right after the new album. At least I hope it will haha.

So, until then you will keep this thread alive with many many cool videos? I've got some suggestions: The serpent's kiss, Twist of fate & The victory dance. :)

Actually, although Bethlehem is not guitar-heavy, it would be cool to see a breakdown of the acoustic guitar part (including both leads) and both the leads on the electric guitar solo.

I never liked On Eagles' Wings all that much, really. To me, it's probably Theocracy's weakest song. It just sounds so... pop. I dunno. But it's still a heck of a lot better than a ton of other stuff out there, that's for sure!

Know what I'd really like to see you do, Val? Mirror of Frosty!

Don't be hating on 'On Eagles' Wings", that's the song that got me into Theocracy. :p

I must confess that I dismissed On Eagles Wings the first time I heard it. Now I really like it, though I wouldn't say that it's one of my favorites.

Actually, it was the first Theocracy song I heard as well. Don't get me wrong - It's certainly not a bad song; it's just that all their other songs are just so much better. Including Prelude - that's a beautiful peace of orchestration.