Martyr Vocal Line

Awesome, thanks guys! So is it "Is but" or Has been"? =D It sounded like "has been" but now it sounds like "is but" since Jay said that hahah. I'm making a lyric video for it, this is why i'm wanting to know.

Yea i'll try that audacity thing too. Cause on the last chorus/hook, in the book it says it's a repeated chorus, but it sounds like he says "See you take your stones and take your place" or "See you take your scars and take your place". I can't really tell which one it is. Scars or stones.. If either.

Hey, Jacob777, If you want lyrics, check out this.

This is a lyric video I made for it, that I am pretty sure has the right lyrics.

I believe it is 'see you take your stones and take and take your place, in the gallery of heeeeeeeerrrrrrrroooooooeeeeeesssssssss....:D:D'

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good idea, if you're up to the challenge: tab Matt's vocal line and solo along. The mixing process will be more complex, but at least the quality of the final result doesn't depend on your vocal skills, and in general vocal lines aren't hard to play'

This is great. I wish I had all the lyrics for all their songs. Is there a resource for this somewhere?
Thanks for posting that, I couldn't understand some of the things. Now I like that song even better, didn't think that was possible :)