Maryland Deathfest X

Addo_Of_Nex

Fuck of Death
Nov 9, 2007
Peoria, Illinois
I don't recall a thread for this being made yet. Anyway, first 20 bands have been announced:

MORBID ANGEL
SAINT VITUS
MORGOTH (Germany)
ANVIL (Canada)
SUFFOCATION
CHURCH OF MISERY (Japan)
DEMIGOD (Finland)
GHOUL
UNSANE
MACABRE
THE DEVIL'S BLOOD (Netherlands)
BETHLEHEM (Germany)
NEGURA BUNGET (Romania)
TODAY IS THE DAY
ULCERATE (New Zealand)
THE DAY EVERYTHING BECAME NOTHING (Australia)
DRAGGED INTO SUNLIGHT (UK)
AGENTS OF ABHORRENCE (Australia)
NAUSEA (California)
BLOODY PHOENIX

Ha I knew Morbid Angel would headline one of these eventually. Excited to see Saint Vitus and Suffocation even though I've seen the latter a handful of times already.

St Vitus, FUCKING DEMIGOD, Negura Bunget, Morbid Angel, and The Day Everything Became Nothing? Oh man... I jelly.

Lol Morbid Angel is so fucking stupid. But Saint Vitus is a perfect addition. And seeing Demigod again is likely going to rule. I assume it's their Slumber-era lineup?

Also, get fucking excited for Morgoth. Prepare for lots of LOTR quotes to be yelled during their set.

Hey, this line-up looks great. Definitely a morale boost for people who won't be able to make it to RODIII.

Morbid Angel will probably still be good live. They'll play 2-3 songs of that new abomination of an album and then all classic stuff. I doubt they'll be worse than Coroner was this year. I honestly didn't know Bethlehem was still an active band :lol: Negura Bunget would be cool if it wasn't the current cover band version

I agree with you on this one Mort, but if I can make it to both it would fucking rule. *fingers crossed*

QUOTE=Mort Divine;9893785]SAINT VITUS AND DEMIGOD

fuck i will suddenly not be so pissed if i can't make it to RoD[/QUOTE]

Seriously thrilled ...................
Also, get fucking excited for Morgoth. Prepare for lots of LOTR quotes to be yelled during their set.

That would be amazing
If Bolt Thrower is announced, I will buy a ticket.

I am so thrilled about this line up so far. I am sold. Tremont again?

Morbid Angel will probably still be good live. They'll play 2-3 songs of that new abomination of an album and then all classic stuff. I doubt they'll be worse than Coroner was this year. I honestly didn't know Bethlehem was still an active band :lol: Negura Bunget would be cool if it wasn't the current cover band version

I wonder if they'll have Pete back by then or if it'll still be that chinese guy or whoever on drums. I haven't heard them do older material with him.