Maryland Deathfest XI : May 24-27, 2012

Are you going to MDF 2012?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased my ticket, have had conversations with a couple people about sharing a room. I have already started saving for this so as soon as anything is figured out I can paypal/send out money. I am thrilled.

How much are the rates for a room with one bed? I'm not sharing living quarters with people who are going to be thrashing the place. That and I'm a clean freak and would probably murder someone.

Why not just organize "shit show" and "shut the fuck up" rooms and stick to it? I definitely intend to partake in the shit show, while I wouldn't mind retiring to the comforts of the shutting the fuck up after a long and hard day [penis metaphors can stay in the shit show room] at MDF.

There are plenty of cheaper hotels in the area if you wanted to stay by yourself. I believe there is a Holiday Inn that is probably cheaper and it might even be a little closer.

Yeah, so long as there are no security incidents again I quite like that place. :p

True. But man it was funny after listening to JB's logical reasoning as to why the guy even came. Haha

holy cow, I hope that place is ballin

Maybe I will share a room. Is there anyone who isn't a pig that doesn't want to party in the room interesting in being roomies?
WORD

Why not just organize "shit show" and "shut the fuck up" rooms and stick to it? I definitely intend to partake in the shit show, while I wouldn't mind retiring to the comforts of the shutting the fuck up after a long and hard day [penis metaphors can stay in the shit show room] at MDF.
Yes I will partake in the shit show too.
Beeramid coming for sure.

I insist we stay at the Tremont.
Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.