Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KafkaX

Mr. Self Destruct
May 17, 2010
Planet Earth, Milky Way
Im alittle suprised there isnt already a thread for this yet, so lets get pumped.

So far these are the bands expected:

ASPHYX (Netherlands)
AT THE GATES (Sweden)
BONGRIPPER
CANDLEMASS (Sweden)
DIOCLETIAN (New Zealand)
EXCRUCIATING TERROR
EXTINCTION OF MANKIND (UK)
GOD MACABRE (Sweden)
GORGUTS (Canada)
GRAVES AT SEA
HEMDALE
MACHETAZO (Spain)
MGLA (Poland)
SARKE (Norway)
SOILENT GREEN
SOLSTAFIR (Iceland)
TAAKE (Norway)
TANKARD (Germany)
ULVER (Norway)
UNCLE ACID & THE DEADBEATS (UK)
UNHOLY GRAVE (Japan)
UNLEASHED (Sweden)
WITCHRIST (New Zealand)

Pretty stoked.

My wishlist additions would be:
Ulcerate
Antediluvian
Dragged Into Sunlight
Mitochondrion
Portal
Bolzer
Lantern
Ufomammut
and ofcourse, Agoraphobic Nosebleed.

I hit definitely going, but, you know, I'm not exactly sure yet. With the addition of Candlemass and Asphyx last week I was cool. I should have the funds for this as well.

I hit probably. Finances are tighter now than before, but if I limit my foreseen expenses and not suffer any unforeseen, I should be able to ride down on the wings of my tax return.

As for transportation, we'll see what the state of my car is by then. Assuming I can drive it back to Maine next May, it might be able to make the round trip to Maryland a couple weeks thereafter. Heads up to the Maine crew on this. The Greyhound isn't the worst thing in the world, especially if we've got the buddy system.

Somebody should jump on the Holiday Inn Express as soon as we have sustainable numbers. That breakfast buffet is what kept me alive last time.

^ Awww yay!

Definitely going. I'm in the process of getting a new job, but even if my plans don't fall through I'll still have the finances. Still undecided about the room business. Last year it worked out where I was, so unless my boys aren't going again I probably already have my own thing with the room and such. Will pop in with direct answers as soon as I know myself.

I put myself down for definitely going, but as of now Im gonna try and get my own room. If I can afford it having more space would be ideal, I dont want to share a bed with 5 people again.

Definitely still going to rage and hangout with you fuckers, my point is when I want to go to sleep I want more space, hence my own room.

And dont worry Schmidt, Ill still wake you up with breakfast beers.

My favorite part this year was waking and finding myself spooning with a can of Natty Boh. I proceeded to drink that fucker while taking my morning shit/shower IIRC.

A bunch of queers I know from another message board were totally jizzing over that Ulver announcement and for the life of me, I can't figure out what the big deal is. Ulver haven't been worth a shit in ages. Sleepy time music.

If they play anything from Themes from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell it will be worth my time. Perdition City and Blood Inside material would be welcomed, too.

My tax return will be significantly bigger this year than it was last year so I will likely be able to afford both summer trips I want to go on - MDF being one of them.

I can't say for certain, because I never know just what my finances will be like down the road, but I have every intent of going this year especially due to ASSFIX, Candlemass and God Macabre

I will keep up with whoever ends up doing any planning for this when it comes more important to know who is for sure coming.