Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am going to be smart and start saving now. I am pretty positive I will be going. Hopefully more bands I'm interested in are added to the line-up. As of now I am pretty stoked on... Bongripper, Uncle Acid, witchrist, taake, and uuhh ulver. OH and candlemass. I might stay in Codys room but I'm not sure yet, depends what funds are like. I'm curious as to which venue it will be at. I hope its more chill than last year (this year 2013), fucking lines and asshole security...

Youre lucky youre cute because Jesus Fucking Christ I hate people like you.

Didnt you say, this year at MDF, that you even liked some of Sleep's material?

Youre lucky youre cute because Jesus Fucking Christ I hate people like you.

Didnt you say, this year at MDF, that you even liked some of Sleep's material?

No. That was Collin. However, Electric Wizard is growing on me. I like talk about how much I hate Sleep because it gets your panties in a bind and I get a massive E-boner doing it :)

Did I tell you queers that I'm working on a old school stoner doom (ala Obsessed, Vitus, Pentagram and other Baltimore acts) project with Collin called Old Toby? Old Toby is one of the names for the pipe-weed in Tolkien's universe along with Longbottom Leaf and Southern Star. All of our songs are about drugs, alcohol, and other forms of merriment. Should be cool.

I don't think it will be possible to beat last years lineup, shit was fucking crazy.
Planning on going next year and want to share a room.

No. That was Collin. However, Electric Wizard is growing on me. I like talk about how much I hate Sleep because it gets your panties in a bind and I get a massive E-boner doing it :)

Did I tell you queers that I'm working on a old school stoner doom (ala Obsessed, Vitus, Pentagram and other Baltimore acts) project with Collin called Old Toby? Old Toby is one of the names for the pipe-weed in Tolkien's universe along with Longbottom Leaf and Southern Star. All of our songs are about drugs, alcohol, and other forms of merriment. Should be cool.

I had a feeling it mightve been Electric Wizard and not Sleep...In anycase Schmidt, go fuck yourself :)

Badass, man. I'd like to hear that very much.

I need to get in on this years MDF :/

Yes, yes you do. Make it happen brosef.

It'll all depend on what I end up finding for my next job, how long that takes me, how much Dreadnought's tour costs in the early summer and recording later in the summer, how much I end up having to pay out of pocket for our next round of merchandise, and how much I get back on my tax return (I know the Hope Credit guarantees at least 2,500).

Speaking of the tour, don't you live on the west coast somewhere?