Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KafkaX

Mr. Self Destruct
May 17, 2010
Planet Earth, Milky Way
I cant be the only one who's already counting down the days in anticipation for next years MDF, right?...

They announce 25 bands on July 15th at noon, time to bust out the wishlists for MDF XIII!

Heres mine: (some are very far fetched, but hey, its a wishlist)

Abyssal
Antediluvian
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Ash Borer
Cannabis Corpse
Cliteater
Dead Congregation
Decapitated Midgets
Devourement
Dismember
Drudkh
Earthless
Fuck...Im Dead
Graveyard
His Hero Is Gone
Impeteuous Ritual
King Diamond
Lantlos
Lord Vicar
Mitochondrion (They fucking owe us for last year)
Nokturnal Mortum
Portal
Revolting
Rompeprop
Runemagick
Skitsystem
Squash Bowels
The Secret (Another one that bailed from last year)
Trap Them
Wo Fat
Wolfbrigade

Probably going, depending on the lineup though.

Ogre
Blood Farmers
Revelation/Against Nature
Dead Congregation
Innsmouth
Slough Feg
Dread Sovereign
Primordial
Graveland
Darkspace

I am definitely going, and plan to book the hotel room as soon as my new credit card shows up. Going to catch some early-bird rates at the Holiday Inn Express, as well as early-bird deals on all-access passes.

As for my wishlist, I'll stick to bands that haven't played MDF before:

Blacklodge
Aborym
Darkspace
Sodom (since they cancelled before)
Behexen
Katharsis
Om
Primordial
Triptykon (since they cancelled last time)

Hey Jeremy, you might want to look into the Embassy Suites (the old Tremont). I had some friends stay there last year and they didn't spend too much more than we did, and we could certainly use the extra space...

Extra space or complimentary breakfast. Pick one. There may still be some large suites available if I book early.

My vote is for more space. I was just getting to bed a couple of hours before when breakfast started. I dont think I made it down once.

But my vote might not even matter next year. Im gonna try and get my own room with Nicole. Not because I dont want to rage with you fuckers, but because I think im getting too old to share and rage in a room with 10+ people for 4 days straight.

I got to admit, It's getting harder and harder to do each year, but I think that's because we fucking RAGE harder and harder each year.

And Jeremy, downstairs in Embassay Suites where that deli used to be is now a Starbucks, so you can order one of their bomb breakfast sandwiches, or, as Dan and Andy called them "Bags of Fire."

Just something to look into if you can get a good rate. Being close to the liquor store is really handy too.

I'll probably be getting my own room again with my friends from NY, but will still come around to party with you guys!

I'm going to book my room ASAP and try to jump on those early bird tix too.

I'll look, Mike, but I'd rather be right next to the venue and have an all-you-can eat breakfast buffet each morning to cure my hangovers, rather than paying $7 for a tiny Starbucks sammich. I'll see what the rates are for suites so we're not crammed in like sardines again.

The walking distance to and from the Embassay Suites is pretty much exactly the same, depending on which route you take.

+Starbucks (Sandwiches are just a little over $3)
+Liquor Store
+More room
+Fucking hill

-Free breakfast that few of us actually used

At first I thought the first post was the actual set of announcements. Anyway, I plan on going and doing the same thing as this year. Here's my wishlist:

Limp Bizkit
Papa Roach
Linkin Park
Adema
Hellyeah
Shinedown
Kid Rock
Drowning Pool
Korn
Sevendust
Coal Chamber
Mushroomhead