Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just landed in North Carolina. Should be in Baltimore around 11, out of the airport by noon.

Anyone else gonna be there that early? Beers? Bowls?? Blunts??? Bitches????

Let's get a contact list going.

Wow you guys wouldn't BELIEVE the shitty morning I had.

Long story short I missed my bus but now on the 2 I clock bus. So en route! See you guys soon!

Say hi this time!

Don't pull the same shit Laura did, fucking hangout!

Ps Mexicans have no love for Pagan Altar...they took over my speaker and out on Sodom. Wtf. Yolo. Drunk.

Fuck.

I will! I would've last year too but I felt weird since I didn't know any of y'all but whatever will def say hi/hangout this time.

Also cheers to being drunk already! :kickass: am definitely envious but on a bus with a random girl to my right who's been talking to me about her singing/music project. Two people to my left who are staying at the same hotel as me and the bf are and they actually remembered me from last year (apparently i had a drunken conversation with them last year. I blackout a lot so yeah don't remember :lol:). So happy to be on the way, let's drink all the beers!

Edit: oh! And I even managed to have been swindled already and haven't even gotten to Baltimore yet! A "lady in need" (she wasn't she was a drug addict pretending she missed her bus) was chatting me up (which was annoying since I was stressed as fuck) about her years being into punk rock then told me this sop story about missing her bus and needing money I just gave her whatever was in my pocket 'cause I wanted her to go away, which was like $8. Oh well.

All I remember from meeting you that one year is the pedo joke and the perfect circumstance of there being that little Asian girl near by.

how are things going? i'd like to go next year. how are the hookers in maryland?

Seriously. Can't work be just going to metal shows? It was great meeting you guys! Wish could've hung out more and that MDF was longer in general. :(

Cody, you remind me of a hug!

This was my MDF summed up in a single photo (front row for Candlemass):

10417431_2092093141902_3121473049732151599_n.jpg

Full post-MDF post forthcoming.