Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah have fun you homosexuals. Enjoy Immo, Inca, Asphyx and Bolzer especially. You have a good lineup this year.

Sucks about Giger btw. I've been to his exhibition in Prague. Great artist.

I'm not going through the trouble of selling my Thursday ticket. I'll still gladly see Coffins, and anything else that anyone recommends.

I bought some provisions ahead of time, mainly instant noodles and snacks, but also a Summit Brewing Company sampler pack to share with everyone, plus some Fireball Whiskey for myself. I also got a bunch of Red Bulls to keep me energized.

Maddy picked up some gin and tequila in addition. Oh boy.

Fuck me. I love tequila. Even the shitty Pepe Lopez shit, but it's god damn dangerous. We better go slow with it. Fuck gin, though. I'll only drink that mixed with tonic and lime juice. Otherwise it's like fucking acid.

I'm probably not going to sell my ticket either. I may hit up a bar thursday night though. Hitch a cab to Max's Taphouse if Fell's Point or something before Coffins, or just hang out with everyone at the Ram's head and chat with people.

We will definitely make a store run as soon as we set our luggage down. Me and Nicole get into BWI at like 11:15, so Im guesing we will be with the early birds around 1230 or 1.

Im probably sticking to beer for most of the trip. I might do some redbull vodkas, but Im going to challenge Dan (and anyone else down) to go for 100 beers this MDF. He got close a few years back and I want to make that dream reality this year. Its happening.

(Is it just me, or does it not feel like MDF is 3 days away?)

It definitely feels weird knowing that I'll probably near the Baltmore state line in about 48 hours. Cody, I can't be pounding beers at the venue, as that shit's too expensive, but I'm down to go for the 100 beer goal.

Oh me either dude. Natty Bohs the whole way. 90% of my beers I drink will be at the hotel.

The other 10% will be bought at the venue, with a purpose strictly to cure my cotton mouth.

Im on a tight ass budget this year. Normally I got a comfortable little stash of cash, but not this year. Im going as cheap as I can make it.

I'll drink mostly Natty Boh, as I do any year. The Summit will simply be a host-gift to everyone, and the Fireball will help me get shitty before going into the venue.

Just got my Edison Lot ticket in the mail. Jeremy and Maddy should be at my house in a few hours, then we're leaving bright and early in the morning. This shift is going to be long and shitty, as I can barely contain my excitement. See you fucks there.