Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ONE MORE SHIFT! It's long (10 hours) but I'll be thinking naughty thoughts about MDF all day so I'll be rarin' to go Thursday morning, bright and early on the road... btw, I am bringing some cool NE beer down and I hope you IL bastids can bring up some cool bottles of your own. 3 of each JA Leisure Time and Smuttynose Bouncy House session IPA plus Trillium's Wakerobin farmhouse red rye ale (just bottled recently!)...

76th9LD.jpg

Andy. Since I'm a broke ass motherfucker, I only bought one bomber of local brew. I iz sorry.

Adding everything to my iPod tonight while I down too many beers. We aren't leaving until 8:00 pm tomorrow, so I got plenty of time to triple check my luggage and jerk off a few times.

But yeah, duders, my klan of pro-Nazi Inquisition lovers will be arriving at like noon and they will take me to their hotel. So, I'll need a ride to the Sleep Inn probably to partake in these early afternoon festivities. Otherwise, I'm getting fucked with these dudes.

Edit - So it turns out that my bros are staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel, which USED to be called the Tremont Plaza Hotel. Small fucking world. Looks like I'll be partying there for at least a little bit before the festivities get crazy. Also, it's good to know that we have a friend staying at a location that we all are very familiar with and that's super close to the one liquor store that I am aware of that is going to be open on that Sunday. Having to lug a few 30 racks from there to the hotel was a fucking pain in the ass, but necessary.

UM will once again be represented at the Tremont. Long Live Death.

Andy, I want you to go with me to pick up a few craft beers in MDF. I know you know your shit.

Teach me o wise one.

I know my shit as well. Come with me and Ray (a user that used to post here often) to Max's Taphouse one of the days. I know they have New Belgium La Folie and The Bruery Humulus Lager on tap right now. Both rule.

I know my shit as well. Come with me and Ray (a user that used to post here often) to Max's Taphouse one of the days. I know they have New Belgium La Folie and The Bruery Humulus Lager on tap right now. Both rule.

Everytime I see you post on Facebook about beer, or drinking, you are slamming Steel Reserve or King Cobra... ;)

I know you know your shit, juts bustin your balls. I want to experience some godly IPA's. We have a double out here from a local microbrewery that Im trying to beat. If I was checking in luggage, I would for sure bring a growler.

Maddy, Guy, Vince and I just arrived at Grant's house in DC after a 15-hour drive across the country. The roughest part's behind us.

So, a few changes in rooms if that's cool... kinda last minute and I'm sorry but I'll vouch for these people being cool and paying their due which I'll gladly help re-calculate pricing for over this weekend...

A friend and her boyfriend are driving down with Dan, Chris and I... and a dude from another forum who wants to stay with us who will meet us there who I have the phone # of and who is an apparent beer nerd... I think he wants to stay with us, along with my passengers... which should make things cheaper for everyone! Can't wait to see you guys in the afternoon! I'll probably post when we've arrived close to BMore... cheers.

Hey Guy, don't forget Angelust gear! Coozies, patches and CDs!!!!!!!

Man, I had all that shit in my guitar case, but I fucking left it at my drummer's place and didn't even realize it until right before we were leaving. Shit sucks. I have the album on my laptop though, and we can drunkenly blast it one of these nights.

So, a few changes in rooms if that's cool... kinda last minute and I'm sorry but I'll vouch for these people being cool and paying their due which I'll gladly help re-calculate pricing for over this weekend...

A friend and her boyfriend are driving down with Dan, Chris and I... and a dude from another forum who wants to stay with us who will meet us there who I have the phone # of and who is an apparent beer nerd... I think he wants to stay with us, along with my passengers... which should make things cheaper for everyone! Can't wait to see you guys in the afternoon! I'll probably post when we've arrived close to BMore... cheers.

Fine by me (and Kris, I assume). I'll assume you're as good a judge of character as of craft beers.

Just make sure they bring pillows and sleeping bags.