Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You supply the threads and I'll supply the $wag.

Edit: Received my Rams Head pass in the mail today, and I just bought an Edison Lot pass off of some guy for $100. Fuck. The. World.

If I had an iron bladder I'd consider staying up front for the duration of Inquisition, Gorguts and Candlemass. Maybe I'll buy a pair of Depends.

Yeah, all that matters to me is that I know when the bands I want to see are playing, and what may be required to secure a spot up front. Aside from that, I'm prone to just go with what other people want to do.

The only thing I insist upon is that we get those crabby sammiches by the harbor. I suggest we do that Saturday.

Yeah, all that matters to me is that I know when the bands I want to see are playing, and what may be required to secure a spot up front. Aside from that, I'm prone to just go with what other people want to do.

The only thing I insist upon is that we get those crabby sammiches by the harbor. I suggest we do that Saturday.

Saturday? Friday would be best, as the first band starts at like 3:00 and I don't give a shit about them. Saturday we have Diocletian at like 2:00.

Also, my group is going to be getting into the city at like fucking noon, what the fuck am I going to do before all you assholes arrive? Oh yeah *shotguns beers*.

Saturday? Friday would be best, as the first band starts at like 3:00 and I don't give a shit about them. Saturday we have Diocletian at like 2:00.

Also, my group is going to be getting into the city at like fucking noon, what the fuck am I going to do before all you assholes arrive? Oh yeah *shotguns beers*.
I'll be there at 7:30 in the morning, we should go to a bar.

I was hoping to do some sightseeing on the National Mall in DC that morning before heading up to Baltimore. Check-in at the hotel's not till 3 PM, but I'll get people into town in time to attend the pre-fest. I'll start drinking once I've made sure everyone's got their stuff in the room.

I guarantee that you will be able to check into the hotel before 3:00. Most places have advanced check-in if you just call them, or shit, just as long as you are there after like 1:00 they'll let you in.

And Cammy - Fuck, I'll probably just chill in their hotel room and shotgun beers, but I'm down to go out for some brews sometime! I'll likely find some time during the lame bands to hit up a non-shitty bar.

Ah, good to know, Mike. Thanks.

Bad news, guys. Triptykon is withdrawing from the 'fest so Tom Warrior can help out with H. R. Giger's funeral. As many of you know, they were close friends. It was the right thing to do, but damn, who's gonna replace them?

I vote they give Bongripper a full set!

And now for some good news.

The weather forecast. PERFECT

10277717_2087243300659_8397228017279324519_n.jpg

I know how at least two of you guys look like so I'll definitely say hi and have a drink or 10 with you guys. And I really won't be that hard to find.

Yeah, bummed about Triptykon's cancellation but it is totally understandable. That post he wrote was very heartfelt. That forecast looks fucking awesome. Still excited as all hell for this.