Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We'll listen to it on the car ride. If it's as shitty as Schmidt claims, we'll toss all the CD's out the window onto I-70.

Here is a sample of the shittyness that you will expect.

And would anybody care for a "Lords of Arda" bootleg CD-R in addition to their Angelust full-length?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does everyone think of Ruins of Beverast? If they weren't playing right before Necros Christos, I'd totally stick around for their full set, as I think that they are, at times, fucking great, and at other times, boring. It's a shame they play "I Raised this Stone as a Ghastly Memorial" last, as that's probably their best song.

Im planning checking out them out to see what they have to offer. But if they dont catch my interest im heading to the crusty shit pit for Kill The Client.

Heres my schedule pretty much:
Thursday:
Sourvein
Torche
Coffins
Crowbar
Triptykon

Friday:
Catevet
Mgla
Ruins of Beverast / Kill The Client
Necros Christos
Solstafir
Taake
Cancer
Agalloch
Enthroned
Impaled / Aeternus
Incantation

Saturday:
Diocletian
Entrails
Machetazo / Sick/Tired
God Macabre
Nocturnus / Black Breath
Victims
Dropdead
Birdflesh
Noothgrush / War Master
Bolzer
Hooded Menance / Extinction of Mankind
Excruciating Terror / Asphyx

Sunday:
Windhand
Bongripper
Graves at Sea
Misery Index
Psuedogod / Enabler
Wrathprayer
Inquisition
Soilent Green / Shitstorm
Deathtoll 80k / Gorguts
Uncle Acid
Candlemass
Mitochondrion
Ulcerate
Immolation

"/" indicates overlapping set times of two bands I want to see.

What does everyone think of Ruins of Beverast? If they weren't playing right before Necros Christos, I'd totally stick around for their full set, as I think that they are, at times, fucking great, and at other times, boring. It's a shame they play "I Raised this Stone as a Ghastly Memorial" last, as that's probably their best song.

I adore this band, and would be happy with anything they play. I plan to get front row for them since the competition won't be so great.

Can you give me a ballpark estimate until then so I dont blow it all on black hookers and natty boh?

Can we please go to a strip club this year? I say sometime on Thursday before Triptykon. The strip clubs are really close to the Ram's Head (like...a block away), and all I give a fuck about that night is Triptykon (and Coffins).

I like the Ruins of Beverast a lot too. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I second the strip club idea however looks like I won't be there until about 5ish as my bus leaves at 1pm and it takes about 4 hours. But have fun y'all!

I'll be accommodating John's arrival into town around that time and getting him to the hotel. He doesn't have any Ram's Head tix, so I'd like to keep him company till Coffins plays and I abandon him.

This is my itinerary for bands I want to see. Highlighted bands are those I will try my darnedest to get up front for:

THURSDAY
10:20 - 11:00: Coffins
11:15 - 12:00: Crowbar
12:15 - 1:35: Triptykon

FRIDAY
Edison Lot
3:45 - 4:25: Mgla (B)
4:25 - 5:05: Ruins of Beverast (A)
5:10 - 5:55: Necros Christos (B)
5:55 - 6:40: Solstafir (A)
6:45 - 7:40: Taake (B)
8:45 - 9:40: Agalloch (B)
9:45 - 10:50: At the Gates (A)

Ram’s Head
11:35 - 12:25: Aeternus
12:40 - 1:35: Incantation

SATURDAY
Edison Lot
1:55 - 2:35: Diocletian (B)
5:00 - 5:45: Nocturnus (B)

Ram’s Head
9:40 - 10:20: Bolzer
10:35 - 11:20: Hooded Menace
12:40 - 1:35: Asphyx

SUNDAY
Edison Lot
1:30 - 2:00: Windhand (B)
2:00 - 2:30: Bongripper (A)
3:40 - 4:20: Pseudogod (B)
5:00 - 5:45: Inquisition (B)
8:45 - 9:40: Candlemass (B)

Ram’s Head
10:35 - 11:20: Mitochondrion
12:40 - 1:35: Immolation

Yeah Id like to goto the Strip Club as well...However I want to see a lot of bands on Thursday. Id like to see from Sourvein on...I could miss Crowbar, but id like to atleast ses a few songs. I dont think you can plan the Strip Club, it has to be a spontaneous drunken decision. As it should be.

Jeremy, Id love to join you up front for Windhand and Inquisition :kickass: