Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jeremy, I told Guy to just go ahead and ride with you. It makes more sense that way, as the car I'm riding with already has 4 people and you and Maddy have a full backseat. It will make things more comfortable for both you guys, having an extra guy (cwatididthere) to pitch in on gas and drive, and will give us more space to enjoy the ride.

As for the ride back, we'll just suck it up and be crammed. Not that big of a deal.

Excellent! We appreciate that. That means we'll be able to crash in Peoria and have only a 12-hour drive to DC the next day across I-70. Grant said he's OK having Guy crash at his place in addition.

So yeah, Candlemass has been celebrating 25 years of Ancient Dreams and have been playing the whole album in it's entirety at shows. Now, I doubt that Candlemass would make such a bold move, but damn, hearing that in full would be fucking monumental, but that means I won't get to hear stuff like Solitude and Bewitched :(

According to Setlist.fm, their most recent show they played all of Ancient Dreams PLUS Bewitched and Solitude. I think you'll be happy enough. As for me, hearing that whole album would certainly be a treat, though I'd rather hear Tales of Creation the whole way through instead.

Tales of Creation? Ya fucked! It won't happen regardless, as they only get like 50 minutes and Ancient Dreams is like 55+ minutes. Their regular set is fucking fantastic though.

And yeah, be sure you talk to Guy and confirm. I just thought that it makes the most sense that way.

Man I've been blasting Candlemass like a maniac for the last couple days. Would be awesome to hear most of Ancient Dreams, Crystal Ball and Bewitched. Man they should play last and be able to get a longer set :(

Well yeah, but they'd probably let us know ahead of time if it were to be one of those shows.

And yes, I stand by my claim that I personally prefer Tales of Creation to Ancient Dreams. Perhaps if AD had ToC's production, I'd be more on the fence.

So my friend Eric is not coming as he has been having some personal issues and is selling his ticket. Chris is still coming down with Dan and I and we're fucking pumped!

I was under the impression that he somehow got a ticket. What a bitch. Get on SMNNews even though you'll probably get AIDS and suck some dix for tix.

Awe damn no ticket yet? It looks like there are some people on the MDF's lastfm page selling. He could also check the MDF event page on FB.

He told me he was watching those sites like a shit-hawk.

Thanks for looking out for me, ladies and gents, but I've been obsessively watching Ebay, the last.fm page, and the MDF forum for a couple of weeks now, waiting until I get paid tomorrow to leap on the best possible deal. I'll probably wait for a few days, because people are looking to get rid of their tickets for insanely low prices already.

Guy got banned from the SMNNews for calling that one neckbearded dude a fucktard, or something. Wasn't your screenname AIDSmonger?

I think I got banned on there for making fun of one of the admins like, four years ago. That site doesn't host the MDF forum anymore, anyway.

Does anyone have a total count of how many UM muthafuckaz are going to be among us? I want to have an idea of how many copies of the Angelust album I should burn.

The album isn't even officially out, since I think they're waiting for a label to release it. I was just going to do some kvlt CD-R burning for all you swell people.