Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just wing it. Andy, we HAVE to get like 3 pints of Raging Bitch in us again and lose our shit to Archgoat-equivalent bands. I suggest we do that for Diocletian early on.

Of course I'm not going, but literally none of those bands in the Soundstage sound appealing to me. If I had to make an itinerary, I'd basically just try to catch as much of the Edison Lot and Rams Head as I could.

I'm going to have to make an itinerary as my brain is way too scattered to be able to catch all the bands I'd like to see. Friday and Sunday definitely my most anticipated days, though.

Im stoked as fuck for the Soundstage. Impaled, Enabler, Death Toll 80k, Cripple Bastards, The Secret, Kill The Client, AC:rofl:C, Dropdead, Birdflesh, Black Breath, Extinction of Mankind...SOLID.

But Sunday is the fucking day, holy shit. Bongripper, Uncle Acid, Mitochondrion, Ulcerate, Immolation, Graves At Sea, Wrathprayer, Windhand, Pseudogod, Inquisition and fucking Candlemass. Jesus fucking christ.

EDIT: Also, I think the MDF drinking title goes to either Dan or Kevin. Didnt Dan have close to 100 beers a few years ago?...And fuck Im pretty sure Kevin had cirrhosis of the liver because his piss was fucking brown the first or second night.

Yeah, thats a good one too.

Looking forward to Solstafir, Mgla, Necros Christos, and ofcourse, Agalloch. I wanna see Castevet too, but chances are they will be playing shit off their new album which I fucking hated.

Wanna see Taake and Ruins of Beverast, too. Never got into either of them on record, but am curious what they bring to the table live.

Bands I will definitely be seeing:

The Ruins of Beverast
Mgla
Solstafir
Necros Christos
Taake
At the Gates
Agalloch
Diocletian
Nocturnus
Aeternus
Incantation
Bolzer
Asphyx
Bongripper
Uncle Acid
Inquisition
Candlemass
Mitochondrion
Immolation

Yeah I saw that just now... I really like Coffins though so cool with the replacement.

Finishing up my second vest as I've been putting it off for at least two years now. And denim is just way less hot (and easier to sew) than leather vests.

Yeah, its a cool replacement, but, they are already playing on the night before...Whatever Im just bitter. I hate it when this shit happens.

Ha that's cool man. I'd be pretty tight too if it were someone I was really excited about seeing too.

Honestly, if a big band drops off they should just give Bongripper a longer set instead of trying to find a replacement.

They should do a second set. Fucking 30 minutes is such dogshit.

Ok I need to stop bitching, because I am really excited for this fest on many many levels.

Side note, we need another MDF group photo. F_D this time you gotta be in it, and Zach has to be in it because last year he left without saying goodbye to anyone :(