Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I spoke to Rob and he said that he can probably get me in his car, but I'll figure something out.

You would have the whole backseat of my car to yourself, could help with the driving, and help Maddy and me split gas if you can. We also plan to crash at Grant's place in DC the night before, and I'm sure he'll be fine with an extra person there.

Please forgive my stoner brain because I know Ive asked this question before, but who am I and Nicole paying for the hotel?

The way I divided things up, you would pay me. Now that Dan and Guy are on board, Dan can go to Kris's room and I'll take Guy.

But hold off on the payments till we've made some calculations. Kris had to pay more for his room than I did, but it wouldn't be fair to those staying in his room to have to pay more.

We could either add together the costs of both rooms and have everyone pay the same amount, half to me, half to Kris, or we could have more people stay in Kris' room and fewer people in mine so that the divided costs are roughly equal.

Or if there are any other ideas, speak up.

Also, this list doesnt include Zach.

My .02 is we just add the costs of the two rooms and divide by that many people because sometimes I end up in one room one night, and another room a different night.

Are we still doing one chill room, one party room?

The only thing about that is I would end up paying about another 130 (1081 for 4 days including tax)

Also I don't mind having the party room.

Whoever paid the lower price will just give the extra to mutantllama. That plan still works.

Ps: I shouldn't have anything to say as this doesn't affect me but you know just get too excited when I read through this damn thread.

If you don't mind, Kris, I think it's more sensible not to ask for payment until just before or after the fact, in case people unexpectedly have to drop out or some new people sign on at the last minute. It would be difficult having to redistribute all that.

Official set times. Friday is going to destroy me. Also, Bongripper only has a half-hour set? Lame.

10289819_10203010744141725_6753866447903842755_n.jpg

30 minutes?! Thats SUPER fucking lame and a huge disappointment because that was one my most anticipated acts :(

They will get like 2 maybe 3 songs in. And its during the day. I was hoping it would be at night...Fail on multiple levels...

However, I didnt know Impaled was added to the bill. That makes me happy.

Yeah, that makes no sense. Especially since Pseudogod gets a 50 minute set, which is way overlong for a band like them. Oh well.

I'll probably mess around with an itinerary tonight, like I always do.

Looks like I'll skipping Dark Angel and probably Unleashed so I can check out War Master and Bolzer. Unleashed is cool and shit, but not that cool, and I have no idea what to expect from Dark Angel. Old thrash bands are real hit or miss with me, so I hope they suck or playing a bunch of lame new tracks or something.

On Sunday, I'll be lurking at the Edison lot staying at Stage B once Inquisition hits. I'll probably go check out Uncle Acid since I haven't seen them, and already saw Gorguts live back in 2010. I've also lost a lot of interest in Gorguts over the years, but I have to get a good fucking spot for Candlemass. That is essential.

I'm so happy that Immolation gets to close the fest. What a great ending.