Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To make things equal for everyone, shouldn't we total up both rooms? That way, each person is spending only like $10-20 more as opposed to those staying with Kris spending much more per person?

Also, I plan on ordering my Edison Lot ticket very soon. After that, it may take me a until my next paycheck to get the hotel paid for. Is that ok with the crew?

Sounds fair to me. Another possibility is that Dan stays in Kris's room, since he makes it an odd number. Might even things out more that way too. But either system is fine to me.

I will not be expecting hotel payment till the time of the 'fest. It's being paid with a credit card so I won't actually be paying until the beginning of July. If it suits people's budget to pay me during the couple weeks after the 'fest, that's OK. But if you want to pay me now, go for it.

Never too early to discuss logistics...

Maddy and I will be driving from Iowa to Washington DC on Wednesday to stay with Grant. We will show up in Baltimore Thursday in the early afternoon to check in. We plan to explore DC a bit that morning but if anyone is coming in by plane or train, we can pick you up.

Departing by noon on Monday we will be driving to either Boston or Maine, taking John B, Matt H. and Kris with us.

Vince and I are riding in with our friends Rob and Jon (not staying with us). We should be getting into Baltimore around noon as well. As soon as we get in, beer time.

Also, just bought my 3-day Edison lot ticket. All I gotta do now is fuck some fatties for cash and pay for the hotel and I'm set.

I'll be taking the bus down late Wednesday evening, early Thursday morning and will be in Baltimore at 7:30 am.

So like a dipshit I was late on ticket buying. Give me a week or so to decide WTF I'm doing. If I'm going I'm probably gonna spring for the full shebang so I don't miss anything.

Actually, you might be better off. They are now selling 4 day passes all inclusive again for 255 on the website. Bought mine sorta individually and ended up costing a fortune.

So like a dipshit I was late on ticket buying. Give me a week or so to decide WTF I'm doing. If I'm going I'm probably gonna spring for the full shebang so I don't miss anything.

Go for the full shebang dude. You got to man, youre the only other person going whos into hardcore, crusty, grindy shit.

To steal a phrase from Scott Vogel, "More stagedives!"

As did I, but it only cost me like 5 bucks more that way. Fuck it.

True. I was pretty greedy and got all the passes to all the stages because I didn't wanna miss anything this year around.

3 day Edison lot- $160
3 day Rams head -$60
3 day sound stage-$60
Thursday ticket -$38
Total: $318 lol and I'd double that since I bought for my friend too ha.

So yeah roughly save like $60 bucks with the all access ticket but whatever. No regrets at all.

Noothgrush, Left for Dead and The Secret. Now i don't know most of the bands playing the Soundstage but am totally not against checking a band out at a show without hearing em before. Well, if you're interested in any of those KafKax see ya there! :kickass:

Dude OF COURSE. Heavy metal vomit party is gonna b realer than nonfiction.

No worries Mike, but i'll make sure to introduce ya to some of my single female friends who will be going.:kickass:

Go for the full shebang dude. You got to man, youre the only other person going whos into hardcore, crusty, grindy shit.

To steal a phrase from Scott Vogel, "More stagedives!"

LOL I guess I'm stuck, ain't I?? Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun one. Hopefully I don't find a random cat this year though.

Noothgrush, Left for Dead and The Secret. Now i don't know most of the bands playing the Soundstage but am totally not against checking a band out at a show without hearing em before. Well, if you're interested in any of those KafKax see ya there! :kickass:

Totally. Noothgrush Ive seen a few times, but definitely down for Left For Dead and The Secret.

It all depends who these bands are overlapping with, but im interested in a lot of bands at the Soundstage this year:

Mainly Birdlfesh, Extinction of Mankind, Death Toll 80k and Enabler. Those are must haves for me.

Other acts I hope to see: Cripple Bastards (they fucking destroy live), Kill The Client, Black Breath, Dropdead, Stapled Shut, Maruta, and Shitstorm.

LOL I guess I'm stuck, ain't I?? Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun one. Hopefully I don't find a random cat this year though.

Random cat? Wtf? :lol:

Random cat? Wtf? :lol:

Dude that's why I was so damn late to get in last year. I went to move my car and picked up this cat that was standing in the middle of the road about to get pancaked by a bus, then I wanted to put it back where I found it after I parked and couldn't remember where the fuck I was. It took me like an hour before I got back to the neighborhood and dropped it off, LOL.