Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Updated list of those who are confirmed as attending:

Zephyrus
Maddy
John B.
Master_Yoda
KafkaX
mutantllama
Matt H.
zabu of nod
Vince
V.V.V.V.V.
Eric
Chris

So shit they only have rooms for 234 a night so I guess whoever stays in my room would have to pay an extra 40 dollars.

That sucks but we gotta do what we gotta do. It would be easier to just divide the complete total up so each of us only has to pay an additional $10 or whatever. No big deal for me really. I'd rather have the extra room though so I say go for it.

Kewl beans. So Kris, did you book that hotel room?

Also, I fully support the He-Man Woman Haters Club-style of MDF, but some girls are good too. Now, I just need to convince Collin to go and bring his slam piece or find a greasy girl myself.

They said someone "worthy" to replace them, but given the time constraints this late in the game, I imagine some American band that's still active, rather than some largely inactive European band that wouldn't have time to get work visas. Won't be anything out of left field, I divine.

Kris and I will divide everyone up evenly between the two rooms. So far we have 12 people, so 6 in each room.

Zephyrus
Maddy
John B.
Master_Yoda
KafkaX
Nicole

mutantllama
Matt H.
Vince
V.V.V.V.V.
Eric
Chris

My room is $836 for 4 nights, divided 6 ways is $140 per person.

Would love to get more people on board.

Divided by 6 mine would be 180 per person. 1081 for the whole thing. Shits supposed to be a 2 person room so hopefully there will be more room in it.