Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got 4 Ram's Head tickets today thinking that they are going to sell out. Whatever, I sort of have the money for it. Waiting on the Edison lot ticket for a while. At least until my student loan comes through lol.

Bought the Sunday tickets. In perspective, it's a drop in the bucket. I bought Maddy's Sunday ticket too as a Christmas present.

I booked my room already, but am totally up for a meet up during the fest.

If it's any help, i saved like a $10 connivence charge by calling and booking. Not sure if Holiday Inn has the same deal, but you know.

Ruins Of Beverast live will probably suck dick, even if Rain Upon The Impure is 10x better than the entire existence of Witchrist.

Also, can someone please tell me how to pronounce Witchrist? Is it like "Wit-Christ" or more like "Witch-Wrist"?

The confirmation of Pseudogod makes me not really give two fucks about Witchrist dropping.

Still trying to get my finances in order to accommodate going this year - but aiming for it

Thursday tickets came in. I was really excited to hear that Ruins of beverast was playing. Haven't heard pseudogod but I'll definitely check them out since everyone went crazy for them on the MDF page.

OK guys, it's time to get very serious about the hotel. I say this because it appears that the Holiday Inn Express is ALREADY BOOKED for the dates of the 'fest. Makes sense given the expansion of the 'fest and the hotel's proximity to the venues.

However, I have found that the Sleep Inn nearby (practically next door) is still available for those nights. A room costs $209/night, so $836 total for four nights. I'd like at least 8 other people to join me and Maddy in that room to make it affordable. If you want to room with us, please respond ASAP so I can book the room. I suspect we have enough people already but I need confirmation that any of you want to room with me specifically.

Given the number of people we had last year, I imagine we'll need two rooms again, so somebody PLEASE volunteer to book another room in that hotel so we can do what we've done before, each time.

Pasting the working list from a couple pages back on who is definitely going. Again, please let me know if you want in on my room.

Zephyrus
Maddy
John B.
Master_Yoda
mutantllama
Matt H.
zabu of nod
Vince
Collin
V.V.V.V.V.
Eric
Chris