Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just purchased my 3-day pass. Now it's time we really get serious about hotel arrangements. Here's the list so far:

Zephyrus
Maddy
John B.
Master_Yoda
mutantllama
Matt H.
zabu of nod
Vince
Collin

Who else? Mike, who else is definitely coming from IL?

I plan on going, even if I have to do horrible things to make it happen. There's just too much shit going on that time of year. A couple of cool smaller festivals, Dark Lord Day, KBS release. Fuuuuuuccckkk.

$160 for 3-day pass at the Edison Lot, and I plan to pick up the $60 3-day pass for the Rams' Head, but I'm waiting for a more detailed lineup there before deciding whether I shouldn't get the individual night pass instead.

That's really not too bad. I'll have to see if I can put aside an MDF fund. Work has been super slow lately, not a lot of people seem to want to move during the holidays. Last week I only got an 80 dollar paycheck. Bleh.

I have one of the expensive passes. So I'm going. My buddy Eric and probably other buddy Chris are going. We'll be road-tripping it. I just posted this a few up but Jeremy apparently didn't care :(

I meant no disrespect, Andy. I was under the impression you were getting a separate room with your band buddies. Looks like we have enough for two rooms already. My bad!

Zephyrus
Maddy
John B.
Master_Yoda
mutantllama
Matt H.
zabu of nod
Vince
Collin
V.V.V.V.V.
Eric
Chris

Single-day tickets went on sale today. Maddy and I already have our Edison Lot 3-day, and we just picked up Ram's Head tix for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Decided to skip Immolation on Sunday since I've seen them before and we'll be too wiped out by then.