Maryland Deathfest XII: May 22nd - May 25th, 2014

Are you going to MDF 2014?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully this year I won't have the squirts, but after 4 days of nothing but Natty Boh, Subway, and whatever else we decide to eat, it's bound to happen again.

OM NOM NOM

247699_1336058801516_559697_n.jpg

Fuck yeah on the group photo. :kickass: I don't even think I have any photos from the fest last year… maybe one or two somewhere lying around but mostly took pictures of bands. :/

Yeah, seafood from an Irish pub does sound scary, but Irish pubs are sometimes hidden gems. Not sure who they have cooking back there but... You know why think of such things.

Nothing beats my massive shit, on mushrooms, after eating the best bomb vegan tacos of my life. I ran to the hotel, and let loose the most massive glorious shit in their lobby bathroom.

It was fucking glorious.

That was a very drunken message sent on my phone. Hence all the gloriousness.

This was last year. It was pretty much right after Sleep's set. Those fucking vegan jackfruit tacos are so god damn good. Thats one thing I love about MDF, they have bomb Vegan options. Thats so badass.

Yeah, I remember really enjoying that fucking Vegan hotdog I ate. I'd rather eat the normal grilled dogs that some little food joint was selling for $2 a pop, but the line for the Vegan dogs were short.

Holy fuck only three more weeks. What time is everyone planning on arriving? I'll be there around 8 in the morning if any of you assholes want to hang and drink beer while we wait for the rooms.

our last time at the Tremont. I assume that was the same year of the "FOR THE HATRED OF PANTERA" Ray/Kris and David puking in the bed.

That was the year before the last year at the Tremont when I barely drank at that point in time and Kevin was trying to help me puke in the bathroom.

Maddy, (possibly) Guy and I will be crashing at Grant's in DC the night before, and plan to do some sightseeing the next morning before rolling into Baltimore in time to check in. If anyone needs rides from BWI, let me know.

My friend Eric is flying from California (if he EVER gets plane tix, the bastahd) and may need to be driven from the airport. I'll keep in touch.

Jeremy, I told Guy to just go ahead and ride with you. It makes more sense that way, as the car I'm riding with already has 4 people and you and Maddy have a full backseat. It will make things more comfortable for both you guys, having an extra guy (cwatididthere) to pitch in on gas and drive, and will give us more space to enjoy the ride.

As for the ride back, we'll just suck it up and be crammed. Not that big of a deal.

So yeah, Candlemass has been celebrating 25 years of Ancient Dreams and have been playing the whole album in it's entirety at shows. Now, I doubt that Candlemass would make such a bold move, but damn, hearing that in full would be fucking monumental, but that means I won't get to hear stuff like Solitude and Bewitched :(