Mass Hipy Noes @ Leeds memorial (video)

1258930108624.png

Jesus fucking Christ!! The guys are full of surprises. If this was only audio and I didn't know any better, well... I'd almost not be able to tell that this wasn't old school Max handling vocals. Spot on, amazing cover!!

As for Dave... shit keyboard, no fans. :lol: But top man for posting this. :loco:

I cried when I was at the bar when this was being played, I always knew Matt, Ol & Ben were good musicans but I just didn't realise how fuckin good they were when they played Mass Hypnosis, one of my favourite tracks from Beneath the Remains and they played if beautifully.

I wonder if a DVD could be made showing the bands playing both nights and showing Evile's full set and all proceeds could go to the Mike's fund, I am sure that for those people that would love to have gone but couldn't would love to see the memorial gig.

I,for one, would love to have a copy as a momento of probably the best night I have ever had, I am so glad I made the decision to go to the gig and it was worth the pain.

Thanks Dave for posting this one,

I wonder if a DVD could be made showing the bands playing both nights and showing Evile's full set and all proceeds could go to the Mike's fund, I am sure that for those people that would love to have gone but couldn't would love to see the memorial gig.

I,for one, would love to have a copy as a momento of probably the best night I have ever had, I am so glad I made the decision to go to the gig and it was worth the pain.

In the memorial thread ( the sticky) there is something about a guy who filmed it and will trade it or something? Covet and Siobhan said something about all getting some money together and buying the master i think.

Ol should start an awesome death metal band as a side project. :D

(I know Sepultura isn't death metal, but Ol's voice fits the genre imo)

In the memorial thread ( the sticky) there is something about a guy who filmed it and will trade it or something? Covet and Siobhan said something about all getting some money together and buying the master i think.

Yeah, the guy says he only trades, I think Covet said he would e-mail, not entirely sure if it happened or not. But yeah, if he is willing to sell us the masters, we could all bunch around and chip a few quid in so we could buy it.

Yeh i left it for a while to see how itd pan out. Give it a bit longer and ill see if i can get it from him. I use to trade, but anything i had id make sure anybody could get it, which never gave me a good reputation. But i hated the way it was all exclusive n all that. Im not sure if he does it, but a thing people do is send like 2 blanks, and he'll send it back. They way they get a free DVD.

Yeh i left it for a while to see how itd pan out. Give it a bit longer and ill see if i can get it from him. I use to trade, but anything i had id make sure anybody could get it, which never gave me a good reputation. But i hated the way it was all exclusive n all that. Im not sure if he does it, but a thing people do is send like 2 blanks, and he'll send it back. They way they get a free DVD.

I just hope he'll consider selling us the masters at least. We shall see.