MASTERED BY MUPPETS (death magnetic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Im sorry I missed this thread for so long.... its epic.

Pisses me off that my MAC is dead or I'd otherwise do some vocals for this. I do a badass Jaymz.

Artwork theft!

haha.

Here's my latest one:

muppets3.jpg

Oh my fuckin´god..now we really have a luxury problem!

Wich cover we should choose ?? Dan, can you merge Rick Rubin more with the Background..more "in fog"..less striking ? It´s difficult..the ONE thing with the headphones versus the Muppets thing ! Pure luxury problems:headbang:

Damn this project will fuckin´rock !!! Many Metalheads in germany are waiting on this "clipping death" thing. I made them so hot on this !

guys, there's good news: to make sure that the new album doesn't sound more modern than the old ones metallica and warner will remaster kill 'em all, ride the lightning etc. with the same 2008 sound that made death magnetic a true fan's favorite.
here's the proof: [ame]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGSrzTNjZw[/ame]

must admit it's not from myself, I just found it ;)

I'm still up for a shot at vocals? Or have you got it covered now?

No offence taken if I don't make the final version!

:loco:

Do you have the backing track to sing along to or should I just use the original?

^^ If you use Pusheads drawing you might wanna photoshop edit/ or brush out his sig in the corner above or change it up a bit... don't want you guys getting sued. My favorite by far is the Rick Ruben Puppets one...thats genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.